What Are You Listening To Right Now

....some music i like by Vangelis & me thinking yipee what am i going to do on my day off. have a brilliant one...Cheers! :smile:

toby.jpg

Toby :)

LOL, I like her...

Me too. I'd not listened to this song of hers for ages, but some younger family members of mine reminded me yesterday that I used to sing it round the house, :-D brought tears to my eyes actually (and likely theirs' having to listen to me singing that is haha!).

It's Mothers Day here, so just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mum. Am now listening to a song she has sung to me many a time, I will always love you. ...Cheers! :-D

Last edited:
Me too. I'd not listened to this song of hers for ages, but some younger family members of mine reminded me yesterday that I used to sing it round the house, :-D brought tears to my eyes actually (and likely theirs have to listen to me singing that is haha!).

It's Mothers Day here, so just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mum. Am now listening to a song she has sung to me many a time, I will always love you. ...Cheers! :-D

Mother's Day!!!! yay!!! congrats to your mum ha! :) I dont have a mother no longer :( but...I am one :) my children made cards and pictures for me!!! its still saturday here,...tomorrow I'll be having cereal in bed made by my kid's ha!.....thanks april, you always share cool stuff!

Me wishing a very happy Mothers Day to my remarkable & upstanding friend Sky while she follows her beautiful heart, your wonderful!...Cheers! :smile:

Last edited:
Me wishing a very happy Mothers Day to my remarkable & upstanding friend Sky while she follows her beautiful heart, your wonderful!...Cheers! :smile:

April, once again I am humbled by your beautiful comments...thank you so much friend,.. for showering me with your thoughts, and attention...This song is truly beautiful,....*wipes tears*... you always choose the perfect and adequiet song for every purpose :) sincerely, and truly I thank you from the bottom of my heart....*sniff, sniff* "Que bella" (Your wonderful)...

Back