What Are You Listening To Right Now

April where do you find those really GOOD videos at?

I'll never tell..... :-D

picture789.jpg

Well actually, seeings though I notice we're on a first name basis there though (not sure when that happened though :p), I guess I can give you a hint hey.....so have added instructions above, hope that helps ...heheheeeh! i'm just kidding around...I don't know really it's just stuff I like, glad you enjoyed it too! Have a nice day MR Wolfen :smile: ...my look at the time, I gotta fly! Cheers!
:salute2:

PS Just for the blondies like me: if you try clicking on the button in the middle of the instruction box and nothing happens....that will be because it's not the actual video :) ...although don't let that stop you if you wanna click it, you could still try it, as stranger things have been known to happen! :)

Last edited:
The answer is ... "A retired military man" .......

It's almost 3:30 in the morning, and I am watching (and listening to), the old black and white re-airing of the "What's My Line" game show on the Game Show Network.

Since I am a night person and seldom get to bed much before 7 in the morning, I do so just about every day.

They are still as good today as they were almost 40 years ago (along with other black and white game shows and other long running colored versions).

Back