What Are You Listening To Right Now

Fantastischen 4 (fantastic 4) - Millionen von Legionen (Millions of Legions)

(i'd love to show you the english lyrics- this song is so amazing, but couldn't find a translation... its very difficult german)
heres the video (MTV unplugged)
Millionen von Legionen

if you like that one also see for "Krieger" (Warrior)

I took some time to translate the first part, without a doubt it won't come near the original- it's just that you have a clue what the text is about...

german:
Ich werde die Tests bestehen die mir das Leben stellt, weitergehnsuchen nach dem was mich am Leben hält. Bin damit nicht allein und wirdes nie mehr sein, weil mich zum ersten mal seit langer Zeit Verbundenheitbefreit bin ich soweit fließ in den Äther in den Kreis ohne Verräter. FrüherSchüler streck ich mehr und mehr meine Fühler nach dir aus, kommhierher.....komm hierher. Herzlich willkommen zuhaus.

english:
I will pass the tests that life will confront me with, go forth-search for that which keeps me alive. That for i'm not alone and will never be again, because for the first time in a long period a Connection frees me, i'm ready to flow into the airwaves, the circle without traitors. Early-Student i stretch my feeler more and more towards you, come here.... come here. Hearty welcome home.

Last edited:
Back