What Are You Listening To Right Now

listening to some stuff by a Texan instrumental rock band called "Explosions in the sky"
its awesome music and im loving it, having the CD shipped from USA!!!!
if you are interested in listening to some of thier stuff: http://www.rectangular.org/explosions/audio.htm

(ps they did the soundtrack for "Friday night lights" so if you were wondering who compiled such an awesome soundtrack, it was these guys.)

with the live music archive, you have to register to listen to it. and the band have given permission for thier songs to be available to be dl'ed, for all you people who have suffered since napsters demise ;)

interpolantics7cl.gif

lol
bodyrockers - i like the way (Junior jack 'rock da house' mix) from the MoS "sessions two" cd

URGH interpol :shock:

well when i started writing it was Jamiroquai - When You Gonna Learn, but now its The Prodigy - Spitfire

spice girls....... :shock: oh holy mother of god, you should be kicked in the b*lls....a lot, then shot locke! ll

"Home and Away" the show my wife is addicted to. (I should really move the computer to another room)

LOL
somehow, i think that is worse than what i am NOT listening to!!!

im listening to "in my place' by coldplay

ah you cant beat coldplay yellow/parachutes are still my favorite songs, new album was a bit disappointing

Back