What was the last thing you Drank? - Page 383

--
Boots

May 25th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Seemed logical with a last food, that there be a last drink too. (alcoholic or no)

I had a glass of water.

What about you?
A Diet Dew��

Why are you apologizing for being a liberal??? I would never do that!
May 25th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Err - a cup of tea, do you think I drink too much tea?
May 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Err - a cup of tea, do you think I drink too much tea?
One can never drink too much tea, I have at least four cups before getting dressed in the morning.

Oh, and the last thing I drank was a cuppa rosey lee.
--
Boots
May 26th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Go on, have a guess what I've just drank?
May 28th, 2014  
Sara

Same..... sweet tea with a little Jack.... (mine's better)
June 24th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Mylanta.
June 25th, 2014  
Sara

A delicious blend of pineapples, peaches, and bananas, all intertwined together in the same blender to form the wonderful drink I'm sipping at this very moment..... The liquid is a much lighter color than this and tastes much better than the last batch. Maybe I'll try a little alcohol in the next one which will help theinsomnia which has been keeping me up lately.
June 25th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Tea, tea and more tea.
June 25th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
A delicious blend of pineapples, peaches, and bananas, all intertwined together in the same blender to form the wonderful drink I'm sipping at this very moment..... The liquid is a much lighter color than this and tastes much better than the last batch. Maybe I'll try a little alcohol in the next one which will help theinsomnia which has been keeping me up lately.
I should say most everyone is having troubles with their sleep that I know. Maybe Jupiter is aligned with Mars or something. Even my Dr. said so! I couldn't believe that one. I woke up three times the night before last.
Once I saw cop lights go passed. First word out of my mouth was my stepson's name. Guess what? He and his cronies were pulled over..at that time too! The deputies were looking for someone else. There's a mother's instinct for ya.
Naw, been waking up and having my COFFEE about 04:00. Nothing helps me sleeps either ma'dea.
Thanks for listening.
June 25th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Cuppa Rosey Lee.