What knives do you have?

Trevor

What types of knives do you have? Anything, even multi tools. Just place a pic.

This is what I have currently:

Ontario SP15 Air Force Survival knife

It has an overall length of 10 5/8" and a 5 1/2" sawbuck style blade with a blood groove. The blade is 1095 carbon steel and has a black epxoy finish.

It's the best I could get short of a Kabar.

I also have a Leatherman Wave.

sp2_af_survival.jpg

I have the following:
1. Ka Bar fighting knife,
2. Cold Steel Kukri
3. Cold Steel Recon Tanto
4. SOG Multi Tool
5. SOG Seal Pup
6. Gerber fighting knife
7. Canadian Jump Knife
8. Spyderco Delica

I used to buy all sorts of knives, but then I realised the most I actually do with them is Cut para cord, or open ration boxes... So I just carry the Spyderco. Carried the Seal Pup overseas though.

kind of an emerson fan so...
emerson cqc7
emerson karambit w/ wave
emerson commander w/ wave
timberline specwar
sog seal pup
mission mpk10-a2

i'm always carrying my cqc7 along with one of the others at any given time. when i'm hiking or camping i usually have at least 3 knives on me.

well in my parents home I have my World War II bayonet... I think it's American. Used to have a Nazi bayonet too but that disappeared on its own. I think my mom just got rid of it while I didn't watch because she hates knives.
In fact, a few prized things of mine just disappeared... strange family.

sissipuukko1.jpg

Sissipuukko "Guerilla knife" (straight translation) M 95. Fiskars made blade non reflective, blackened, teflon coated, handle in composite material and can be carried upside down because roll lock, as attached for example to combat belt. Very useful tool when being "in the park".

"Used to have a Nazi bayonet too but that disappeared on its own."

Do you have a luger too? 8)

My fathers Kukri,Ka-Bar serrated tanto,M.O.D. CQD mk1,Fairburn sykes commando knife,Hk 34 Axis tactical folder,Barteaux Machete,Gerber legend mul-t-tool,Ocean master titanium dive knife,Set of Hibden gen2 throwing knives,Ab coltellerie stilleto switchblade plus dozens of others not worth mentioning.

some of them are from WW2 knifves. 3 or 4 Japaneses. 3 Germans with swastikas. 2 British bayonets.

I don't know, for some reason I decided to spend my money to buy a Hitler Youth Knife. It's a sharp looking knife I'll tell you that much. It comes engraved with the words "Blut und Ehre!" (Blood and Honor!)

LR_CE-2021.jpg

my hunting knife, resembles a bowie(thanks bulldog) knife, stained with blood looks mighty cool. I might get some pics.

Rabs, you Nazi thats B-O-W-I-E. :roll:

I got me a couple steak knives and a few butter knives and some big ole Chinese meat cleavers. Oh and a Gerber Multi-tool its like a third hand.

I mourn for Beardo's baguette victim.
8)

A chipped and scratched SOG Government Agent with a broken scabbard - It has served me well and still is doing a damn fine job.

Well I do have a Hitler Youth Knife but I am not a big knife fan. I never felt comfortable with them, I stabbed myself with a Swiss Army Knife (doing some really stupid) since them I am sort of squemish.

Having spent 20+ years as a Seaman a good knife is essential. Used mainly for ropework it must maintain a good edge as terylene rope will blunt the best knife quite quickly.

I made my own work knife out of a discarded Diamond brand blacksmiths rasp, as they are the best available and are relatively thin. Before attempting to shape the blade it, it was annealed in my oil fired forge for ten hours and allowed to slowly cool for another 24. The majority of excess metal was then removed with a linnishing belt and it was finished on a 100 year old 5 foot diameter wet stone owned by a local carpentry shop. The blade is only sharpened on one side.

Once ground it was re hardened and the temper drawn to mid brown to remove any brittleness and impart toughness. Because this was to be my work knife it was given a simple epoxy based handle moulded to the shape of my grip.

I used and abused it for about ten years as a knife and chopper, it is razor sharp and will easily dry shave the hairs off your arm but maintains a good edge in a salty environment at sea. Seen here with my rope and wire tools at the end of it's working life, it has lost it's original oil blued finish but still remains shiny due to good alloy steel and an occasional wipe with an oily rag.

P0001892s.jpg

I have a number of knives.

But my prized ones are the following.

U.S. Army Kabar (What I carried in the Sand Box. Also mine has a Semi-Serrated Blade)
1220.jpg

PAL RH-36 Fighting Knife (WWII Production Knife. Mine is in New In Box Condition)
17f6_12.JPG

Finnish M39 Bayonet (Super Rare bayonet, I have the matching rifle)
m39bayonets.jpg

U.S. M7 Bayonet (Bring Back from the Sand Box)
US3.jpg

DDR AKM Bayonet (Bring Back from the Sand Box)
EAST%20GERMANY%20AKMII.jpg

CRKT SRT M16-13LE (My work knife. Has an additional lock. So it's a great tool)
m16-13le-md.jpg

Smith & Wesson Border Guard (My everyday carry knife.)
SW-BGB.jpg

Gerber LMF II Survival Knife (Great Knife. I didn't need it but I got it super cheap)
17668.gif

Last edited:
Back