What knives do you have?

November 29th, 2004  

Topic: What knives do you have?

What types of knives do you have? Anything, even multi tools. Just place a pic.

This is what I have currently:

Ontario SP15 Air Force Survival knife

It has an overall length of 10 5/8" and a 5 1/2" sawbuck style blade with a blood groove. The blade is 1095 carbon steel and has a black epxoy finish.

It's the best I could get short of a Kabar.

I also have a Leatherman Wave.

November 29th, 2004  
I have the following:
1. Ka Bar fighting knife,
2. Cold Steel Kukri
3. Cold Steel Recon Tanto
4. SOG Multi Tool
5. SOG Seal Pup
6. Gerber fighting knife
7. Canadian Jump Knife
8. Spyderco Delica

I used to buy all sorts of knives, but then I realised the most I actually do with them is Cut para cord, or open ration boxes... So I just carry the Spyderco. Carried the Seal Pup overseas though.
November 29th, 2004  
kind of an emerson fan so...
emerson cqc7
emerson karambit w/ wave
emerson commander w/ wave
timberline specwar
sog seal pup
mission mpk10-a2

i'm always carrying my cqc7 along with one of the others at any given time. when i'm hiking or camping i usually have at least 3 knives on me.
November 30th, 2004  
A Can of Man
well in my parents home I have my World War II bayonet... I think it's American. Used to have a Nazi bayonet too but that disappeared on its own. I think my mom just got rid of it while I didn't watch because she hates knives.
In fact, a few prized things of mine just disappeared... strange family.
November 30th, 2004  
a bread knife
November 30th, 2004  

Sissipuukko "Guerilla knife" (straight translation) M 95. Fiskars made blade non reflective, blackened, teflon coated, handle in composite material and can be carried upside down because roll lock, as attached for example to combat belt. Very useful tool when being "in the park".

"Used to have a Nazi bayonet too but that disappeared on its own."

Do you have a luger too? 8)
November 30th, 2004  
A Can of Man
In the right hands can be a deadly weapon. lol

Originally Posted by beardo
a bread knife
November 30th, 2004  
yeah....that baguette never knew what hit it
November 29th, 2005  
sven hassell
My fathers Kukri,Ka-Bar serrated tanto,M.O.D. CQD mk1,Fairburn sykes commando knife,Hk 34 Axis tactical folder,Barteaux Machete,Gerber legend mul-t-tool,Ocean master titanium dive knife,Set of Hibden gen2 throwing knives,Ab coltellerie stilleto switchblade plus dozens of others not worth mentioning.
November 29th, 2005  
some of them are from WW2 knifves. 3 or 4 Japaneses. 3 Germans with swastikas. 2 British bayonets.