What knives do you have?

Man, I want to buy a USMC K-Bar....

They're climbing in price. I got mine back in the day for $30 brand new. Then I saw them hit the $45 dollar price, and now they go for $65-$75 a pop.

Pretty soon they're going to be $100.

Hi !

I look for a reproduction of PAL RH-36 Fighting Knife. Know or I can find one?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french ....

I'd be lying if I said I even knew what one was, you could check ebay, google and maybe knifeforum.com. Folks at knifeforums.com could probably help you.

I just have one of those Swiss army knives with almost everything in them. Lucky me, I found it mostly submerged in mud underneath a bridge in some state park on Long Island. It has a Marlboro logo on it.

I'd get a KM2000 or Cold Steel Recon Tanto, but then I'd just feel like a tacticool airsofter who bought it as a toy, because I usually don't need a blade bigger than the Swiss army knife and I'm not trained in the defensive use of a knife... and in that case the SKS bayonet has better reach. :D

Last edited:
CRKT Wild Weasel, one with half serated blade and one without. I recently bought a John Ek, new one, No. 5CW commando knife. I had a leather sheath made for it as they now come with a spec ops web sheath with all the para-cord you will ever need.

Damn I miss those.
And I lost my original Victorinox Swiss Army knife I got while I was in Switzerland when I was 15. ARgh.
Time to get a replacement lined up.

Of course I am partial to Tanto's but I have some other decent ones too. When I was in GWI, I found an Israeli knife. Friend knew what it was exactly right away but I forget what he said. It was either Israeli Commando or Air Force though, maybe it's one and the same.

well,friends, I am new boy here, I wonna introduce you something from China, the knife band is Land, I am not sure you hear about it. but it is deadly cheap and sharp..

I have various multy tools, Leatherman, Victorinox and others.

I also have the standart IDF combat knife, which is basically a Japanese made version of the Kbar. Its a cheap knock-off but it gets the job done:) Mine is just like this one only I dident paint mine with this bizzar red colour:)
http://2005.uploaded.fresh.co.il/05/15/70963483.jpg

I also have the standart AKM Bayonet, which is a cute little thing.

Back