What kinda music do you listen to?

Focus Fate

I like lots of stuff but mainly I like Rap/Hip-Hop, but I can't stand things like soft rock or R&B.

Lets name some Artists, Groups, or Bands we like

Tupac (Absolutely amazing man with really deep lyrics)
Wu-Tang Clan (Their lyrics and beats are awesome)
mc chris (He's not too well known so check out his site www.mcchris.com )
D12
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks (Got some nice rhymes in his earlier stuff)
Beastie Boys
Run DMC (Classic stuff)
Gangstarr
Linkin Park (LOVE them, awesome music)
Rob Dougan (AKA Rob D)
Pink Floyd
Something Corporate
Metallica
Marcy Playground
KMFDM

So what types of music and who do you like?

Well, I like most anything that is in good taste. In my old age of 25, I have sided with Bill O'Riley's view on rap. The negative aspects of rap out way the benefits of it.

Country, Classic Rock, oldies, classical, alternative, some rap, hits......it's all good.

Some of my fav's are: (in order)

Linkin Park
The Offspring
SUM 41
Blink 182
Great Big Sea

Country: Johnny Cash, Big-n-Rich, GARTH BROOKS, J. M. Montgomery, Montgomery Gentry, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, Chris Leduix, Alan Jackson, Lonestar, Trace Adkins, Tobi Kieth, Kenny Chesney, Kenny Rogers, I could go on and on with the Country stars that iI love.

Rock: Metallica, Bush, Rush, Ozzy, AC/DC, Guns-n-Roses, thats about it for rock.

I like almost all oldies.

My absolute favorite is still a tossup between Johnny and Garth (depends on how Garth does when he comes out of retirement)

Linkin Park is deffinatly sic. I hope one day I can rap as good as Mike Shinota. I like a lot of The Offsprings stuff. Well all that I've heard by The Offspring I've liked so far. As for the Country stuff, my fiance's like me, she likes a bit of everything but man she LOVES country and LOVES Garth :p

Save a horse Ride A cowboy...

Anything that comes on the radio. When I get tired of listening to the local nationwide country station playing the same things over and over, I listen to oldies. When I want to get ideas on a "love song" I want to put in my info, I listen to soft rock or w/e it is. I listen to Evanescence when I'm "on the rampage (haha, Great Expectations lingo). I listen to rap when I'm *cough cough* or when I just get bored. I listen to kiss 95.1 (they play everything) when ifeel like hearing songs I know (they are like 1 - 2 years old, Hip Hop I guess) and when I wish I was 13 again. so yeah....

I listen to everything, it changes with my mood

I like to listen to bands like Alice in Chains, Chevelle, Thrice, Nirvana, and the Fab Four. I also like to listen to a little bit of country every now and then.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Go Crazy thats what I am talking about Big-N-Rich rock!!!!!

I walk into the room passin out $100 bills and it thrills and it kills like the horns on my silverado grill.

I buy the bar a double round of crown, everybody's gettin down and this town ain't never gonna be the same.............

This part reminds me of something, I wish a girl would come out with this song!

I'm a through bred that's what she said in the back of my truck bed
And I was gettin buzzed on suds on some back country road
We were flying high, fining, whine, having ourselves a BIG-N-RICh time and I was going about as far as she's let me go.
Her Evaluation of my cowboy reputation had me beggin for salvation all night long.
So I took her out giggin frogs introduced her to my old bird dog
And I sang her every willie nelson song I could think of and WE MADE LOVE...

And i saddled up my horse and I ride into the city,
I make a lotta noise cause the girls they are so pretty,
Ridin up n down broadway on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY

http://www.cafepress.com/ybiaw.11110913 <~ I want this hoodie

Cat Stevens (go see Harold and Maude)
Johnny Cash
Bob Dylan
Vast
Dispatch
The White Stripes
Smashing Pumpkins/Zwan
The Smiths
A Perfect Circle
Metallica

Just to name quite a few. :lol:

Cindi

sgtbreeden said:
Hey Crazy you need to listen to the song "I'm Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson. ;)
Sorry, that song along with Redneck woman is very overplayed around here, and kinda are getting annoying... I dunno... her voice annoys me...

But I like the lyrics

You all forgot the best music to play at a party!!!REGGAE!!!
play some nice tunes and "mash up di place" 8)

Back