Huzzah!!!
February 20th, 2007  
Donkey

This is part of the conundrum of it all
February 20th, 2007  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
I can't say anything on this topic. I've been gaged. Apparently my criticisms of (most) aspects of Islam means I'm a crusader stuck in the middle ages.
I gripe about the same thing every chance I get. It's just a matter of reading what is written in the koran, just like Google, if it's published, it's fair game.
--
What Iran has in mind.
February 20th, 2007  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
I gripe about the same thing every chance I get. It's just a matter of reading what is written in the koran, just like Google, if it's published, it's fair game.
Years back while at university a professor said something along the lines of "part of the problem with research done in the middle ages was that the people doing it already had the answer (god) they were just looking to find evidence that fit the answer".
February 21st, 2007  
Padre

WOW I've learned something today.

University Professor = Endowed with Infallible wisdom and pronouncements and Godlike status.

Middle Ages people = dum dums.
February 21st, 2007  
FOXHOUND

Iran Is Very Dangour ,and Most Of Arabs Do Not Consider It A Muslim Country.they Will Make A Huge War To Capture All Of Arab Countries And Change Them To Shea(iranian).they Think If They Kill Alot Of People And Spreed Darkness And Pain And Convert The Paresian (arab)culf To Red The Mahdee Will Come From The Sky And Spread Justice Between People .so Look At What They Are Doing With Iraqi Peoples!!!.AND IF THEY HAVE NUKE WEAPON MAKE SURE THAT WILL BE A THIRD WORLD WAR .AND THIS WAR WILL BURN EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE. AND REMUMBER THE WEAPONS ARE NOT LIKE WEAPONS IN WORLD WAR 2 OR ANY WAR BEFORE!!