What if a quote isn't correct?

Ted

I was reading the military quotes and what I just wondered is the following. It says that if a quote isn't correct that I should contact someone. But who is this and how can I contact him?

It is about the following quote:
"Valor is superior to number"
-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

I believe that his quote was: "Lupus non cogent numerum!" Loosely translated it means: "The wolf doesn't care about numbers!"

I hope this is of any help.

Cheers

What you can do is contact the Administrator or a Moderator and they'll handle it. I know of two particular ones, Redleg and Redneck, but I'm sure that there are others. You can look around for them on the threads, or one of them usually posts that first message telling you what this forum is about. Then, you click where it says "PM" (under the message), and write them about your inquiry. :D Hope this helps! If you need more information than that, you can PM me, and I'll tell you what to do! Good luck!

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
What you can do is contact the Administrator or a Moderator and they'll handle it. I know of two particular ones, Redleg and Redneck, but I'm sure that there are others. You can look around for them on the threads, or one of them usually posts that first message telling you what this forum is about. Then, you click where it says "PM" (under the message), and write them about your inquiry. :D Hope this helps! If you need more information than that, you can PM me, and I'll tell you what to do! Good luck!

~*Brittany*~

what she said...

...I think after today you know of 3 mods ;)

I will look at the quote in a little bit, it is time for class

First of all,thanks for the advice....FHMSGrad, or can I say Brittany? Secondly,Doody,do I have to contact anybody specific or is the fact that you noted this enough?

I curious of both your answers, for it will make my life easier for the future.

Cheers

All you need to do is PM a mod and it will be done.

With that said, can you PM me a link to the thread that contains the quote in question.

Thanks

Doody

Back