What if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Apocalypse is coming; the world is gonna end! :twisted: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, but i hope that would never happen.

what ifs

what if the french goverment grow a back bone then we wouldnt have to do all the work

what if i became president and i took control of all the french co. in the us andthen made them pay me for all the money we used to rebuild ther country

Re: what ifs

goaliedude66630 said:
what if the french goverment grow a back bone then we wouldnt have to do all the work

what if i became president and i took control of all the french co. in the us andthen made them pay me for all the money we used to rebuild ther country

I love all the french criticism on these boards.

Re: what ifs

goaliedude66630 said:

Ok, I normally don't read this thread (it seemed like a pretty harmless one), so I hopefully haven't missed any too outrageous posts here, but even in the lighter atmosphere of this topic, we cannot allow nation-bashing.

Keep your "ifs" civil, y'all. :lol:

what if?

what if a comet hit the earth but it was so small it only destroyed florida?

What if california broke off from the U.S. and floated away and became its own island?

what if mustard tasted like chicken and chicken tasted like mustard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back