What if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES

well, I dont take stands in american politics, because i dont know much, but comparring the leader of a democracy to the Nazis is wrong. Bush is not a nazi even not close and i dislike people using the term nazi everytime they feel like it.Nothing bush has done is even close to the Nazis.

Sherman, I respect your position on this. I also realize that there is no way on earth to change a mature persons opinions through debate :) so I think I'll drop this topic now. I hope I'm wrong as to where Bush is leading us, but I suppose only time will tell. Anyway, my apologies for hijacking the thread, and for discussing politics on a non-politics board.

What if there was no coffee?

Anyway, my apologies for hijacking the thread, and for discussing politics on a non-politics board.
no worries thats why i posted this thread to ask stupid questions and get stupid answers/debates(when answers are not stupid)!. :D

No coffee? NO COFFEE? Well there goes the Starbucks empire!

What if they served real food in the army?

what if

what if bunnies didn't go hop
what if saiyans were born without tails
what if osama is crying over the capture of his "lover"
what if the air force would rather have me Flying their planes...
what if you got hit by a car and lost your pinky
what if someone is annoyed by my questions and hunts me down
what if they don't know i'm already on to them...

what if saddam and bin laden were gay(they might be who knows)?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cen: :cen:

didn't he lose because of the recounts? i remember florida had to recount its ballots like four times. It was a close election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back