What if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually cats will try to take over the world and mice will be their minions, but dogs will save us all. ive been watching too much tv lately.

Re: what

sherman105 said:
What if i lock this damn topic?!! Die topic, die! I shall avange Pic-Quiz!!!!
:lol:

Not jealous now are we? Of course you aren't.

What if over 2543 people joined this forum?

Redneck said:
Heck, I'm glad I can't read minds, how uncomfortable would that get sitting in a room with a load of other people knowing all the messed up things they're thinking about?

What if you could eat rocks? Now there's one for you. :lol:
if we could read minds wed all be wearing aluminum foil and emergency blankets, and if we could eat rocks,[which many little children do] being a denture manufacturer would be the most profitable business in the world, next to making boxs of asphalt that is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, i have i got that whole idea from the movie Cats and Dogs.

As for if zombies tried to took over the world, i dont know what kind of zombies are they? Are the rosin eating type (private joke)?

Marksman wrote:
Quote:
actually cats will try to take over the world and mice will be their minions, but dogs will save us all. ive been watching too much tv lately

you have been watching to much telly, chap
:shock: :shock: :cheers: :shock:

what if heaven was right here, wit hthose saints walking omong us and all that, exept their in a different demintion of perfection, i mean, why take all that time shooting to heaven if its right here with us, which is why we cant see it

What if this world of ours is made of chocolate.Imagine your going down the street tou see a veautifull dog,and you say "look how beautifull dog,i could eat it"and then you do so :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back