What historical military Leader are you most like?

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

What is your leadership style?

Great military leaders have different leadership styles. Some of the most celebrated generals, like George S. Patton, were flamboyant and daring. Others, like the Duke of Wellington, were reserved and cautious in battle.

There is a shoet test on military.com that tests your decision making skills and compares you to other military leaders. The only drawback is you have to become a member to take the test....

the exact url is:

http://images.military.com/ResourceContent?file=lpm_fd.htm

Same here. Of course, that's with answering every question by the book and not how I would WANT to do it. :lol:

And why the heck do they have Wesley Clark in there? As an example of being promoted beyond your abilities or just deserts and then getting fired for not doing your job?

I don't remember why they have wesley clark but i think it was because he was a negotiator of the Dayton Peace Accords. and he was the Supreme Allied Commander of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, he led the 19-member alliance to victory in Kosovo.

here is the summary of his leadership attributes

Clark has had a distinguished military career. As Commander-in-Chief, United States Southern Command, Panama, he directed all U.S. forces in Latin America and the Caribbean. As the Director, Strategic Plans and Policy, J5, the Joint Staff, he was the staff officer responsible for U.S. military strategic planning. Clark is also known for considerable diplomatic prowess — he was chiefly responsible for holding together the 19-member NATO alliance in Kosovo. He was also the lead military negotiator of the Dayton Peace Accords that brought the war in the former Yugoslavia to a halt.

I got Teddy Roosevelt for military leader and Ulysses S Grant fro world leader. what choices do you have to make to get Patton? I tried to make the decisions I thought he would make but just couldn't quite get it.

who am I like???

To be honest I would love to find out so if anyone can tell me where to do this test.....that"l be great!! By the way that Einstein quote is good!!

It said I was most like Robert E. Lee, hmmm. Sleepwalker, the link is posted in the first message. You have to join Military.com in order to use it though.

According to the test, I am most like George S. Patton! Rather flattering, but I think we should all be wary of a test with only 4 questions to determine your leadership style :)
Amusing though.

yah, i was Patton, also....these are their leader possibilities...funny, Erwi Rommel isnt on there

Other Leaders You Could Match ...

Teddy Roosevelt

John Paul Jones

Wesley Clark

William Tecumseh Sherman

Napoleon Bonaparte

"Stonewall" Jackson

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Douglas MacArthur

Omar Bradley

George S. Patton

Robert E. Lee