what happened to hitler

Hitler

• Total voters
I first thought the Americans had captured Hitler and hidden him on the moon during the supposedly abandoned Apollo 13 mission.

However, I now know all this is incorrect, since the Americans never really landed on the moon!

Last edited:
NO one can prove that he died! But no one can prove he didn't either! If I am not wrong, he shpuld have died. It's been many years since WWII!

perseus said:
I first thought the Americans had captured Hitler and hidden him the on the moon during the supposedly abandoned Apollo 13 mission.

However, I now know all this is incorrect, since the Americans never really landed on the moon!

A classic! You forgot the Freemasons, however. Those guys are keeping his brain alive using alien technology. If you are worried about the aliens, see the following website:

jonlocke.jpg

http://www.stopabductions.com/main.htm

Last edited:
Ollie Garchy said:
A classic! You forgot the Freemasons, however. Those guys are keeping his brain alive using alien technology.
Actually, the Freemasons are an integral part of Fred's organization, with direct links to the secret order of knights that are working for him.

tomtom22 said:
Are you sure it wasn't Elvis?

Oh I know it wasn't Elvis, he was waiting outside on his Harley. I think Adolph brought him a quadripple dip with bacon strips.

here is what happened to hitler

the bastard took lots of meds for the last few years of his life, once the war turned agaianst him, actually (i.e. while stalingrad proceeded, and italy got owned)

he spent the last month or so of the war in a bunker in berlin, commited suicide after marrying eva braun (foolish woman)

edit: if he survived, which i seriously doubt (he problably had parkinsons disease) the mossad WOULD have found him

Last edited:
Snow... deep slow breaths, that's it, easy... now... brace yourself... this is not, or at least has not been, serious for quite some time. Feel free to join in our mockery of conspiracy types who don't know I am Hitler.

zander_0633 said:
Well, only God knows if he is dead or alive now.
You are quite correct! I, God of Thunder, do know whether Hitler is alive! But I'm not re-explaining the whole thing for you. If you cannot accept the truth and :pray: Fred properly, then you are not worthy of joining Elvis, Kennedy, Hitler and myself in our new world order. Bob can come too.

Back