what happened to hitler

Hitler

• Total voters
While we're on the subject.

Saddam, Osama bin Laden and Hitler did not drink, ever.

Winston Churchill and FDR, alcoholics.

Hooray Beer!

Alcoholics? You sure about that mate? Being an alcoholic does not imply a person who drinks, it does imply an addiction and a level of impaired functioning when compared to the rest of society.

True statement, both FDR and Churchill had alchohol problems. Not sure if the term "alchoholic" existed back then but either one makes a solid case for being one.

Yeah, I am pretty sure. Hence why I am pro-Alcohol. ;)

But seriously, they were "alcoholics" and I find it ironic that, despite all the claims about how terrible alcohol is these days, three of the most evil men in history never touched the stuff while two men who are considered the saviors of Democracy couldn't keep their hands off of it.

I will go along with the official version, that he shot him self and his remains were burnt to prevent the corpse being displayed.

AussieNick said:
Ok if you read the award winning book"Berlin: The Downfall 1945" by Anthony Beevor, he goes in to detail of what happened to Hitler. He commited suicide with Eva Braun, and had his lackeys burn his body in the garden of the Reichstag, his partly burnt body was then wrapped in a blanket. It fell into the hands of the Russians and his dental records were confirmed. The soviets kept his lower jaw bone in a box, and this was kept in storage by the KGB. His burnt remains were buried under a Moscow parade ground.... In 1970 (approx, my mate is reading my copy at the moment so I cant check), his carcass was exhumed in the middle of the night, fully burnt, and the ashes flushed down the toilet. So in the ultimate humiliation, Hitler ended up in the Russian sewage system.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon if interested.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140286969/202-9287037-3500669

Antony Beevor is one of the leading scholars and authors of WW II. he speaks German, and I think he also speaks Russian, and he also has a Russian interpreter working for him. He has been granted access to the archives of both countries while he was writing his books. If he wrote that, then I would bet that it is true, and having read the book, I can tell you that it is presented in such a way that he leaves no doubt. The one error that AussieNick made is that the burned body was reburied under a parade ground in the Soviet military base in Magdeburg, Germany and not Moscow. Stalin was well aware of this, but he kept it secret so that he could use the possibility of Hitler's escape to use against the Allies. And use it he did, as we are still discussing it, even after the end of the Cold War when nobody is supposed to care anymore.
BTW, Beevor's books are fascinating reading. Meticulously researched, well written, easily understandable... he has the rare gift of being able to describe a very complex situation in such a way that anyone can understand. I highly recommend them.

Dean.

I am sure Hitler works at my local newsagents:wink:

He fled from the bunker to sell newspapers for the last sixty years. He has to keep hold of his right arm, to stop it shooting up. Dont say hale, cause he thinks you are saying heil.

On a serious note...he died in his bunker. fulll stop.

AussieNick said:
................ He committed suicide with Eva Braun, and had his lackeys burn his body in the garden of the Reichstag, his partly burnt body was then wrapped in a blanket. It fell into the hands of the Russians and his dental records were confirmed. The soviets kept his lower jaw bone in a box, and this was kept in storage by the KGB. His burnt remains were buried under a Moscow parade ground.... his carcass was exhumed in the middle of the night, fully burnt, and the ashes flushed down the toilet. So in the ultimate humiliation, Hitler ended up in the Russian sewage system.

I have no doubt that AussieNick's above quote is probably about as correct as we will ever know. You have to remember that Hitler was reputed to be paranoid about anyone who was not of Arian lineage and he would have been scared out of his skull that the Russians that were about to overrun the Reichstag would have placed their hands upon his person and he would have been looking for any way out of that situation. The situation was so desperate by that time that he would rather commit suicide than go through the humiliation of being captured.

It is an ironic twist of fate that Hitler will forever share the fate of uncounted millions of jews he ordered killed, and fade into the web of obscurity with no one being the wiser as to their final resting place.

No, Bulldogg, we meant wife, Eva Braun. They actually married each other in the bunker, then for a honeymoon, they committed suicide and their bodies were burned together in the Chancellery garden. Awwwww. Isn't that romantic???

Dean.

Last edited:
Damien435 said:
While we're on the subject.

Saddam, Osama bin Laden and Hitler did not drink, ever.

Winston Churchill and FDR, alcoholics.

Hooray Beer!

Stalin was a big drinker too! How does it fit into your theory.

I dont think anyone would call Churchill an alcholic. I dont think he was dependent upon it.

One Churchill quote I remember is a long the lines, when accused of being drunk by a woman "Madam I may be drunk, but when I am sober you will still be ugly"

actually, we attempted to assassinate Hitler using a rigged bottle of brandy. Anyways, did anyone ever read "The Bunker"? it's the account of what really went on there (Hitler had his dogs shot and poisoned, etc.)

After what had gone on I do not think that Hitler would have wanted to have been captured by any side. Lets face it, he had a face that would have difficult to hide and it was known far and wide, and so many people would have happily turned him in sooner or later. Also the way the Germans had suffered by the time the war had ended he would have got very little help from this area as well.

crap, i voted for the wrong one. i meant i believe that he died in the bunker. i voted, i believe it. i think that he died i the bunker, commited suicide with Eva Braun. that means my vote should be under, no impossible. sorry about that.

I find the numerous conspiracy theories related to the death of Hitler to be rather amusing. Why? Because I know the truth!!! Hitler did in fact survive the destruction of Berlin. He fled to the interior reaches of Greenland where he was joined by many of his lackeys. It was later that he met up with John F. Kennedy and Elvis Presley in the Bermuda Triangle. Hitler realized that he'd been a very naughty boy, and declared his allegiance to Fred the current secret leader of the World!!

If you have not heard of Fred, it would not surprise me. Posing as a gas station attendant in Australia, he and his secret organization of knights (founded in the Middle Ages) have been secretly controlling events worldwide for centuries. But it took a leader like Fred to truly take control of the World. FEAR FRED!!!

Anyways, back to Hitler. Hitler, Elvis and Kennedy were sent to a secret base in Antartica. It was there that they were granted immortality by the Egyptian gods. To tell of all their exploits since that time would take far too long. Still, it was from that base that they recently worked in conjuction with Bob, the alien leader, to harvest the jellyfish tentacles. Of course, it is only with these jellyfish tentacles Bob and the rest of his alien followers can get their mysterious technology to work. Only Earth has them anymore. That's why Fred had promised him more jellyfish tentacles for his cooperation in causing the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean a couple years ago, and more recently creating Hurricane Katrina. Hitler, Elvis and Kennedy were there to deliver on Fred's promises.

Doesn't everyone love conspiracy theories!!!

Back