what happened to hitler

Hitler

• Total voters
Ok if you read the award winning book"Berlin: The Downfall 1945" by Anthony Beevor, he goes in to detail of what happened to Hitler. He commited suicide with Eva Braun, and had his lackeys burn his body in the garden of the Reichstag, his partly burnt body was then wrapped in a blanket. It fell into the hands of the Russians and his dental records were confirmed. The soviets kept his lower jaw bone in a box, and this was kept in storage by the KGB. His burnt remains were buried under a Moscow parade ground.... In 1970 (approx, my mate is reading my copy at the moment so I cant check), his carcass was exhumed in the middle of the night, fully burnt, and the ashes flushed down the toilet. So in the ultimate humiliation, Hitler ended up in the Russian sewage system.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon if interested.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140286969/202-9287037-3500669

poor hitler, in many religions the body left should be kept intact and well for a good ride up the clouds....
then again, hes never gonna end up in heaven anyways...
um... it would be worth alot o fmoney if someone had the hold of hitler's skull

Hitlers skull is no longer "available". The greater portion of it was destroyed, only his lower jaw bone remains, and that is in the Russian Military archives.

As for the story of Hitlers ashes being thrown off a cliff Dameon, do you have any sources to back that up? I think that sounds like a bit of a tall story.

Perhaps the greatest proponent of the theory of Hitler still being alive was Stalin and his paranoia. He was just as convinced that Hitler was alive and well, and coming to get him -- boogey man style. He was just as convinced of this as he was absolutely certain that Germany was absolutely not going to invade the USSR in 1940. What can I say, Stalin was nuts?

The story seems quite reasonable to me -- Hitler knew he was going to die. He knew that death would be as horrible as Stalin and the USSR could possibly make it. He knew that the man he had patterened his Nazi regime after -- Mussolini -- had had his dead body paraded through the streets, etc.

While its possible that Hitler survived and the accounts of his death are an elaborate hoax, you'd think that somebody would have turned up some evidence to that effect ... ANY evidence for that matter.

Aparently the fact that there was no body paraded etc, was a plot of Stalin's. It was hidden and covered up, so it could be used as propaganda and he could say the West were sheltering Hitler. Never came to that but he wanted to have that lie up his sleeve.

godofthunder9010 said:
Perhaps the greatest proponent of the theory of Hitler still being alive was Stalin and his paranoia. He was just as convinced that Hitler was alive and well, and coming to get him -- boogey man style. He was just as convinced of this as he was absolutely certain that Germany was absolutely not going to invade the USSR in 1940. What can I say, Stalin was nuts?

Stalin could have been nuts, but I have Russian Evidence that there was a force ready to backstab Hitler in '41 when France fell in a few bloddy weeks cutting russia off a little too soon. They hoped to start a 2 front war but it did not work *growl a the the "WE WERE IN FROM BEGINING TO END" people*

WElll think of it like this.

Hitler survived roughly 44 attempts on his life, yet he was finaly taken out buy his own hand.

That is kinda wierd and funny at the same time.

Darcia said:
I heard this story wich I think happend

Hitler commited sucide ( though rumors of yesteryear still say for some reason the gun was in the wrong hand for the way the bullet went in, and he might have been killed) His wife took a poisen pill, They say then his body was bruned and the charred remains was found by The Russiasn. they then mixed the bones and ashes in with someone else and burried him, Then they unburried him and buried him agian under concrete , they took part of his skull then, Then yet agian the unburied him and burnt the body one last time then drove to the countryside and though his ashed off of a cliff and they flew away, However the person who sais this said he will never reveal the location of wherethe ashes where through due to NN's would build a memorial.

end of story.

serbianpower said:
Then yet agian the unburied him and burnt the body one last time then drove to the countryside and though his ashed off of a cliff and they flew away, However the person who sais this said he will never reveal the location of wherethe ashes where through due to NN's would build a memorial.

That happened on the nicht to April 5th 1970 !

"The charred body, by the face was more present nothing, from the destroyed head only a greyful charred remainder, was pushed onto a tent tarpaulin. Under strong Soviet artillery fires in the large grave field around the Reichskanzlei the body droped into a garnet funnel near the shelter exit, covered with earth."

(Words of Otto Gunsche, Hitler´s personal adjutant, which had ignited the corpse at 1600 , a half hour after Hitler's suicide.)

Someone else said :

"Who talks about discrepancies and contradictions, which attacks only the contradictory representations of the Soviets, but not the statements of the eye-witnesses, by whom Hitler's death is reliably documented."

T.G.I.

This is all very interesting when you get down to it.

Creditted with being the most evil man in History and No one knows what happened to him :lol:

Right, he was captured by the Soviets and brought to the USSR for interrogation.
All the soldiers that captured him were later killed to cover the story up.
Hitler died of disease in a remote part of a gulag.
lol.

There is a medicine used by the secret societies of the world.... you know, the fountain of eternal youth is real and the people who have collaborated to make the world an interesting "fun" place (for them) are still alive.
Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Czar Nicholas II, Mao Tze Tung... are all sitting in a warm room sharing a joke with Herr Hitler....
WUAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Watch the movie Downfall a good movie made from interviews with Otto and Hitlers secretary. His body was never found but it is possible that teeth were matched to him but he for sure killed himself in his bunker and then was burned.

Darcia said:
This is all very interesting when you get down to it.

Creditted with being the most evil man in History and No one knows what happened to him :lol:

We know what happened to him.

Some people just won't let it go though.

Back