what happened to hitler

Hitler

• Total voters
"Hitler survived and was captured and tortured to death by russian soldiers"

Actually he survived...he was spotted with Elvis filling up a pink Cad in Vegas yesterday! :lol: :lol:

hey man it is so cool to see such goofy theorys!!!, i dont have a clue in the world and no help comin!! :lol: ;)

He made a dummy and ripped out all of his teeth and put it into the dummy, shot it, burned it kinda, fleed, became a commie and choked to death.
Let me think..................................................no :lol:

Marksman said:
He made a dummy and ripped out all of his teeth and put it into the dummy, shot it, burned it kinda, fleed, became a commie and choked to death.
Let me think..................................................no :lol:

hey it could of happened anything is possible with a big enough imagination.

*Just fresh and warm off my head: He lived underground for decades and started his own genre of music he like to call: industrial rock and techno.

His music spread to all areas of europe but eventually he died

I heard this story wich I think happend

Hitler commited sucide ( though rumors of yesteryear still say for some reason the gun was in the wrong hand for the way the bullet went in, and he might have been killed) His wife took a poisen pill, They say then his body was bruned and the charred remains was found by The Russiasn. they then mixed the bones and ashes in with someone else and burried him, Then they unburried him and buried him agian under concrete , they took part of his skull then, Then yet agian the unburied him and burnt the body one last time then drove to the countryside and though his ashed off of a cliff and they flew away, However the person who sais this said he will never reveal the location of wherethe ashes where through due to NN's would build a memorial.

Let me find the exact link to that....

that seems to be the story used by all, but they did identification by dental records, now i don't know but something like "The whole Nine Yards" Scenario could happen

Hitler probably did kill himself though, He wasn't that type of person to go down and be humiliated, after all he did bomb his own citeas in the end.

Dameon said:
Hitler probably did kill himself though, He wasn't that type of person to go down and be humiliated, after all he did bomb his own citeas in the end.

He killed housands of Germans in the underground, by flooding, he did not want to end up like mussolini

Back