What is the greatest evil?

Which of the following is the most evil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the greatest evil that has ever threatened the free world? Note: Don't vote what the biggest threat was/is, but what the most evil threat was. Basically vote "quality, not quantity".

Just a couple of quewstions:
1. How do you define degrees of evil ?
2. How would you define the "free world" ?

BTW, as far as your sig goes;
Me to you: Do you really think a peace loving nation won't fight to defend itself or its interests? :)

Last edited:
Ditto

I agree with Phoenix80 - your assumption and your choice of option answers show that your premise is already slanted. No matter how you answer, a case can be made for any of the other options.

What IS the point of this kind of poll - it accomplishes nothing and only confuses the issue.

I voted for anarchy because it is the mother of all evils. Imagine a world in anarchy and you can see what i mean.

If you were to split Nazism and Fasicm into 2 diffrent categories i might of voted for nazism however i maintain that fasicm can work if done correctly.

Rabs said:
I voted for anarchy because it is the mother of all evils. Imagine a world in anarchy and you can see what i mean.

If you were to split Nazism and Fasicm into 2 diffrent categories i might of voted for nazism however i maintain that fasicm can work if done correctly.

And you actually wondered out loud how that political poll questionairre put you and Hitler in bed together... hehehe.
;)

As far as this poll...
Gotta love the subjective nature of words. And if you want to debate something just come out with it, if not you're gonna be hard pressed on this forum to fool anyone with loaded precepts.

May we say that Anarchy is the absence of rule of law while fascism and Nazism are cults/Political theories?

bulldogg said:
And you actually wondered out loud how that political poll questionairre put you and Hitler in bed together... hehehe.
;)

As far as this poll...
Gotta love the subjective nature of words. And if you want to debate something just come out with it, if not you're gonna be hard pressed on this forum to fool anyone with loaded precepts.

That's why I voted terrorism.:santam16:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back