What the - is going on?

Beat them to the floor. Make an example of them, torture them for hours and video all of it. Then show it schools as a video entitled "why to not participate in violent crime"

Then, watch crime levels decrease as they realise that this will happen to all of them.

f*ck human rights.

I think they should be charged with attempted murder. It was only good fortune that prevented them from achieving their aim.

and what'll that get them? 20 years, out after 10?

Heh. Just snap their legs and deny medical care until they're unfixable.

I'm glad we don't have that problem here.
Justice seems dead in the eyes of political correctness. Or whatever it is in this case.

Vote INSOMNIAC!

Guarantee'd to make all criminals shite themselves, and to rid the UK of dodgy beaurocratism.

I don't know what is more imbecilic --urinating on cars or beating this guy beyond recognition for telling them not to-- but sounds like they got what they deserved.

I think they should be charged with attempted murder. It was only good fortune that prevented them from achieving their aim.
I agree.

If they can do something so horrific at their younger ages imagine what they will be capable of after spending 10+ years in prison and being fully grown....

Scary.

I agree but I would also throw the book at the underage ones parents, basically I think they should be billed for the expenses of the victim until such time as he no longer has any costs related to the attack and for those underage ones the bill goes to the parents until they are old enough to pick up the tab.

Maybe people will start taking more interest in what their kids are up to and people themselves will think twice about their actions if there are long term consequences.

Oh and I agree about charging them with attempted murder.

"it's me yooman rights lad, they can't do :cens:!"

to quote chavs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back