What flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookedonlemons

Here a good tricky flag riddle.
Which(American) flag is never slauted, never taken down nor raised and does not fly at halfmast?

>The one on the moon!<

The flag of surrender.

It's never saluted.
It's never taken down since it's never put up.
It's never flown at halfmast.

Thats hilarious woooo cant stop laughing

Sorry if you detect sarcasm I sincerely apologise
Not really a joke though is it!!!

The United States Military has NEVER lost a war. Vietnam was not a war that was lost. The politicians flew the yellow stripe.

Chief I was referring to the post, not the fact of whether the white flag had ever been raised or not Ill leave that for another thread in another area. I was pointing out using the language that I have grown up loving (sarcasm), that it wasnt a joke. It was a trivia question and therefore should of gone into that particular forum not a humour one

p.s.
Chief Bones said:
Vietnam was not a war that was lost.
It was never won either!!!

zyonchaos said:
Chief I was referring to the post, not the fact of whether the white flag had ever been raised or not Ill leave that for another thread in another area. I was pointing out using the language that I have grown up loving (sarcasm), that it wasnt a joke. It was a trivia question and therefore should of gone into that particular forum not a humour one

p.s.

It was never won either!!!

Militarily the US won the war
Politically, the US was defeated very bad

Really did choose the wrong colour mate only just noticed it because of you telling me where to look.

Still not a joke or funny though!

Thread Closed

Humor seems to be lacking in this joke post. Sarcasm doesn't translate very well in this electronic media. So, in order to maintain the peace here I think it best to bring this one to and end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back