What are the first steps for a foreigner to join U.S. military?

mmmny

who lives outside of the US and has no green card , no visas?
i can't even obtain a tourist visa because US immigration suspects me of being potential immigrant , who I actually am. I know the only responce here would be like : "no chances ," "forget it" and etc. but i believe there must be some way.

The tricky part is to get the Green Card. You have three options
1. through Marriage
2. If an employer wants to hire you and support your work permits. The high technological sector employs foreigners, such as Microsoft, Apple etc. Even the health care sector can hire foreigners; however, it depends where you were educated. Any membership of an organization, criminal, political, or any other which the US views as hostile, then it does not matter. You will not get a work permit.
3. The Green Card Lottery

first and the last step here is forget about this idiotic idea because i even live in such a not enjoyable country from where i can't come to the US without visa. and this visa i will not obtain because they require million of ties to the homecountry to prove that i don't have any immigration intentions , when i do have them.
I3BrigPvSk, i fear all these 3 options are almost impossible. i'm not going to waste my time for any lottery where my chances to win are less than 1%. my plan was to come to america as a tourist and afterwards to find some way to change my status to the green card . but now i've completely realized that my only way to america is through mexican desert somewhere in sonora. but in this case i will be illegal and it has nothing to do with the military . all this because i was born in such crappy country. and i'm going to leave it in this september . but i'm still not sure where i will go

Last edited by a moderator:
first and the last step here is forget about this idiotic idea because i even live in such a not enjoyable country from where i can't come to the US without visa. and this visa i will not obtain because they require million of ties to the homecountry to prove that i don't have any immigration intentions , when i do have them.
I3BrigPvSk, i fear all these 3 options are almost impossible. i'm not going to waste my time for any lottery where my chances to win are less than 1%. my plan was to come to america as a tourist and afterwards to find some way to change my status to the green card . but now i've completely realized that my only way to america is through mexican desert somewhere in sonora. but in this case i will be illegal and it has nothing to do with the military . all this because i was born in such crappy country. and i'm going to leave it in this september . but i'm still not sure where i will go

Why do you find Ukraine as "not enjoyable"? You hate the Ukrainians so much?

"not enjoyable" damn censorship...
many expected ukraine to be a part of EU, to be a member of NATO . we thought we would be able travel europe without visas , we thought there would be no more this slavery called "conscription". and many other things that a lot of people expected .
but no... all these hopes have gone to sh*t . now ukraine is still and forever a second world country with the post soviet status and the same military.
most of people here is just alcoholic cattle . i can't find an appropriate word for it . and this piece of **** has stolen 19 years of my life .
BritinAfrica , this is your English humor?

Armies of what countries do accept foreigners to serve ? I mean where it's most easier to enlist being a foreigner?
I already know about French legion . but i don't know how will i obtain a visa to travel to france . i am citizen of this "not enjoyable" piece of garbage , i can't travel to anywhere.

"not enjoyable" damn censorship...
many expected ukraine to be a part of EU, to be a member of NATO . we thought we would be able travel europe without visas , we thought there would be no more this slavery called "conscription". and many other things that a lot of people expected .
but no... all these hopes have gone to sh*t . now ukraine is still and forever a second world country with the post soviet status and the same military.
most of people here is just alcoholic cattle . i can't find an appropriate word for it . and this piece of **** has stolen 19 years of my life .
BritinAfrica , this is your English humor?

You think you will find happiness to join a military regardless where? You have just finished high school, I suppose. There are other ways to leave a country, they are legal and in the end you will probably have a much higher income than you ever can get in any PMC. It is not an easy way and it will take 4-5 years atleast.

Last edited:
I3BrigPvSk, what ways.....? i am 19 years old and i have never held a gun despite i always wanted to . all this because guns here are forbidden unlike in germany and in the US, for example.
education = b******t , don't even tell me anything about this . especially here education is Double-b******t.

I3BrigPvSk, what ways.....? i am 19 years old and i have never held a gun despite i always wanted to . all this because guns here are forbidden unlike in germany and in the US, for example.
education = b******t , don't even tell me anything about this . especially here education is Double-b******t.

Do you speak Russian? Their universities are not bad. Education is the way out. You are an angry young man. Anger is mostly viewed as a negative emotion, its not. It depends what you are doing with the anger, it can make people very determent. So if you use this anger in a constructive way, you will find a way out, but no one will do it for you, that job is yours.
I must add, you are not the first from your part of the world I met who carry so much anger

you give me simple advice in unknown for you situation. anyways i don't think this forum is an appropriate place to argue it.
I told i want to have military job but can't serve in military of my country. this is my situation.

Back