What are the first steps for a foreigner to join U.S. military?

Пожалуй соглашусь, что твой единственный выход - Легион, если конечно ты никак не хочешь для начала пройти контрактную службу после обязательной службы.

Пожалуй соглашусь, что твой единственный выход - Легион, если конечно ты никак не хочешь для начала пройти контрактную службу после обязательной службы.
...???...

The Estonian said; the Legion is probably your only option, unless you are continuing after you have been drafted. (I think)

It would get a few teddies lobbed out of the pram, on that other site, you are banned on.
Oops

It would get a few teddies lobbed out of the pram, on that other site, you are banned on.
Oops

I wasn't banned, I've taken a sabbatical for everyones safety! :lol: ;)

Highway Man wouldn't say boo to a goose over there, he's on the staff payroll remember!

Mods get paid? No one told me that! :D one of your former sparring partners got topic banned by me and he went snivelling to admin. I got the last laugh, he got banned from one of our other forums and he's in the cross hairs on ours. ;)

Mods get paid? No one told me that! :D one of your former sparring partners got topic banned by me and he went snivelling to admin. I got the last laugh, he got banned from one of our other forums and he's in the cross hairs on ours. ;)

Come on now, I saw the leaked memo about pay! ;)

Hurry up and get rid of the other 2/3 prats so that I can return! :D

European USMC wannabe checking in even if I know its hopeless
Right now working an urban desk-job :bang: but still hoping to somehow get a green card and get my b*** to the US to enlist.

Who knows I might even trust the US government to improve the migrant system, but that could take a 1000 years :D (they prefer to let illegals in and take all the low skilled jobs AHEM but thats another topic)

Anyway I'm going to be trolling around here until I get into some kind of military career.

SEMPER FI AND NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS :biggun:
---
PS: I think with the amount of international interest in the US MILITARY,
The US government could realistically muster an American Foreign Legion consisting an entire division of dedicated soldiers who would be ready to die for this country.

Benefits
1. Perfect way to get the right immigration into the US (Spill your blood for the USA, what better way to show loyalty?)
2. An entire division of disposable troops that could be used instead of American blood which American mothers could cry about.
3. Low costs: Could give them virtually no pay and recruits would still join if motivated.

COME ON OBAMA DO SOMETHING :)

Last edited:
hi my name is Alieu Sheriff Sneh, a Liberian presently residing Senegal,Dakar. Liberte 6 Extension, and I want to join the marine

European USMC wannabe checking in even if I know its hopeless
Right now working an urban desk-job :bang: but still hoping to somehow get a green card and get my b*** to the US to enlist.

Who knows I might even trust the US government to improve the migrant system, but that could take a 1000 years :D (they prefer to let illegals in and take all the low skilled jobs AHEM but thats another topic)

Anyway I'm going to be trolling around here until I get into some kind of military career.

SEMPER FI AND NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS :biggun:
---
PS: I think with the amount of international interest in the US MILITARY,
The US government could realistically muster an American Foreign Legion consisting an entire division of dedicated soldiers who would be ready to die for this country.

Benefits
1. Perfect way to get the right immigration into the US (Spill your blood for the USA, what better way to show loyalty?)
2. An entire division of disposable troops that could be used instead of American blood which American mothers could cry about.
3. Low costs: Could give them virtually no pay and recruits would still join if motivated.

COME ON OBAMA DO SOMETHING :)

I'm surprised I missed this post.

I think having an "American legion" is not a good idea, lest our government needlessly waste even more lives in shitholes half a world away in the name of corporate interests. The French legion was created to propagate colonialist policies on behalf of that empire. That would be the only real purpose behind having one in America. It is unconstitutional. Besides, I think it is better to have those American mothers crying so we don't forget the sacrifice that is paid in war by our soldiers and maybe....just maybe, we won't be so quick to sound the guns when diplomacy fails.

The horror of war needs to be on the minds of not just those who partake in it...it needs to be a shared burden...otherwise we might grow too fond of it.

Besides, I think it is better to have those American mothers crying so we don't forget the sacrifice that is paid in war by our soldiers and maybe.....

Just curiosity for a question? the American dirty politicians often start wars to other countries, But did the politician dare or not send their sons or daughters to battlefield?? Or they recruit the young of poverty families merely ,took them as cannon folders in war. When these soldiers die in the battlefield. These politician just said to fallen soldiers families easily:" we appreciate you son(daughter) sacrifice for the nation."

125140409.jpg

This boy die at Afghanistan ,at that time he only age 21.
I am thinking, would the president of US send his son into war?

W020090914566656464585.jpg

Last edited:
Back