What are the first steps for a foreigner to join U.S. military? - Page 3




 
--
 
June 22nd, 2012  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmny
you give me simple advice in unknown for you situation. anyways i don't think this forum is an appropriate place to argue it.
I told i want to have military job but can't serve in military of my country. this is my situation.

He's telling you how to get to a point where you can get a military job. If you're just an average joe blow kid, then your chances of immigration are pretty low. If you get an education, you make yourself more competitive from those around you. You have something to offer the society you are going to. If you are not willing to do these things or go through the extra effort to achieve your goals, than you are not prepared for military service anyways...

Also, you need to figure out where your loyalty resides. The reason it is so hard to get into the military from another country is also to protect the world from those who would abuse this training. If your sole purpose is to just join a military regardless of nation, creed, or loyalty...than I personally would not want you to be serving next to me. You want to be a bad azz and I understand that...but if you can't channel it in appropriate ways it's a sure fire way to end up working as an enforcer in questionable organizations...then, you may find yourself on the wrong end of one these militaries...
June 22nd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmny
you give me simple advice in unknown for you situation. anyways i don't think this forum is an appropriate place to argue it.
I told i want to have military job but can't serve in military of my country. this is my situation.
You know what? I have the Swedish flag here because I am Swedish and I will always be Swedish regardless where I am. I am not residing in Sweden, I have immigrated, and I could do that because I have the education and the experience.
June 22nd, 2012  
mmmny
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Ohhhh what the hell....

Go join the French Foreign Legion, just tell them I sent you... gladly...
2 PROBLEMS:
1st: i need a visa to enter france ,
2nd: i have osgood schlatters disease

So does anybody here know can this disease be an obstacle ? it is 2 bump beneath knees. it caused pain in childhood but when bones stop growing the pain disappears. but these bumps remain as a scar. So anybody does know anything about that?
--
June 22nd, 2012  
mmmny
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
He's telling you how to get to a point where you can get a military job. If you're just an average joe blow kid, then your chances of immigration are pretty low. If you get an education, you make yourself more competitive from those around you. You have something to offer the society you are going to. If you are not willing to do these things or go through the extra effort to achieve your goals, than you are not prepared for military service anyways...
You know it average b******t that i've have been told many times. What kind of education would you suggest me? probably to get an IT degree... eventually to end up with hemorrhoids. What else? maybe something humanitarian? what kind of rubbish is this? to become a clerk afterward?
HOW DOES ANY EDUCATION WILL HELP ME TO GET MILITARY JOB OUTSIDE OF MY F***** COUNTRY???
Only 2 desires i have are to leave this post-soviet garbage and second to have the job that would like.

You know i blame myself for watching a lot of Hollywood b******t like black hawk dawn . since then i got this illusion about U.S. and its military . I wasted a lot of time learning wrong language.

Quote:
Also, you need to figure out where your loyalty resides. The reason it is so hard to get into the military from another country is also to protect the world from those who would abuse this training. If your sole purpose is to just join a military regardless of nation, creed, or loyalty...than I personally would not want you to be serving next to me. You want to be a bad azz and I understand that...but if you can't channel it in appropriate ways it's a sure fire way to end up working as an enforcer in questionable organizations...then, you may find yourself on the wrong end of one these militaries...
a couple more words about this "education".
Education here doesn't educate anybody , first purpose that it has is to CONTROL.
to make people think in the way government wants it to. Here an average male never picks up a gun because it's almost forbidden here. but ok, in Mexico as well guns are banned despite there a lot of people have it and use it. But HERE the worst part that this "education" makes everybody forget about guns and make them like CATTLE. Here vodka is much more popular anyway. Forget about any "russian mafia" ... it's already A TALE. even if it exists, it is controlled by FSB or maybe it exists in some parallel universe i don't know... crimes here are like one alcoholic dumbshit hits other one's head with empty bottle of vodka . something like that...
and of course "police" here does everything what criminals should do. Like drug trafficking , sale of drugs, controlling prostitute business and many others things... about tortures that local police here used to practice - you can google yourself.
And i am somewhere in the BOTTOM of this swamp of piss and s.h.i.t.

And all what we have here brought our russians friends . two things i regret are that chechens lost the war and that i was a child when this war was going on.
June 22nd, 2012  
mmmny
 
I3BrigPvSk i am happy for you but i fear i will never follow this way
June 23rd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmny
I3BrigPvSk i am happy for you but i fear i will never follow this way

Then stay and suffer
June 23rd, 2012  
captiva303
 
 
Look at a degree as a visa. If you can get an education do it. It will open many doors no matter how worthless that bit of paper actually is. A degree would make you someone. If you just sit there and wait nothing will happen and you will go nowhere. It is likely that just waiting would take longer than a degree would take.... Get educated and get out.
June 23rd, 2012  
mmmny
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva303
Look at a degree as a visa. If you can get an education do it. It will open many doors no matter how worthless that bit of paper actually is. A degree would make you someone. If you just sit there and wait nothing will happen and you will go nowhere. It is likely that just waiting would take longer than a degree would take.... Get educated and get out.
aren't you tired of all this one way b******t? to leave the country i need a passport and a ticket. 1st thing i already have. we have free-visa regime with a lot of latin american countries . like mexico, central america, brazil. i know spanish the same as i do english . i give no **** what you think but i believe i can find some organizations in that part of world that would accept people regardless owning shitty pieces of paper called citizenship or degree
June 23rd, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmny
aren't you tired of all this one way b******t? to leave the country i need a passport and a ticket. 1st thing i already have. we have free-visa regime with a lot of latin american countries . like mexico, central america, brazil. i know spanish the same as i do english . i give no **** what you think but i believe i can find some organizations in that part of world that would accept people regardless owning shitty pieces of paper called citizenship or degree
It is true- you have been watching too many Hollywood movies. Right now, you are blaming everyone and anyone for your so-called misfortune.

I take it that you are young- therefore I will treat you as one. Everyone of us has problems- the problems will not go away until you address them. No one can offer solutions. we can offer options. Your job is to seek those solutions.

Right now, you ARE the problem, buddy, and until you set your priorities straight, you will be where you are...

Your argument is like a drunk leaning against a lampost- definitely not for illumination...
June 23rd, 2012  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmny
aren't you tired of all this one way b******t? to leave the country i need a passport and a ticket. 1st thing i already have. we have free-visa regime with a lot of latin american countries . like mexico, central america, brazil. i know spanish the same as i do english . i give no **** what you think but i believe i can find some organizations in that part of world that would accept people regardless owning shitty pieces of paper called citizenship or degree
Why donīt you just piss off and sign up for a death squad in Latin America. I'm sure you have the qualifications they're looking for.
 


Similar Topics
U.S. says Iraqis to secure their own borders by July
New Rules In Iraq May Make It Tougher To Keep Insurgents
The US roll in central & south America.
Shaking hands with Sadam Hussein
Kerry Unveils Plan To Overhaul Military