What Extremists Are Saying

SwordFish_13

Hi,

Source:US Central Command

The Al Qaeda organization in Europe .

In the name of Allah most merciful, most gracious, and may God bless the Prophet Mohammed. The Islamic world should celebrate it is time to revenge the British Zionist Christian government. This is in response to the British participation in the slaughter being carried out in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic holy warriors carried out a blessed attack in London and now Britain is burning from fear, terror and anxiety through its northern, southern, eastern and western corners. We warned the British government and the British people repeatedly - time and time again - and here we are. We have kept our promise and carried out this blessed military attack. This comes after great efforts and the long preparations by the heroic holy warriors to guarantee the success of the attack. We are in the process of continuing our warnings to the Danish and Italian governments and all the Crusader governments that they will receive the same punishment if they do not withdrawal their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do not blame for what will happen, I warned you.

Allah said that if you follow me I will help you succeed.

The Secret Organization Group.

Al Qaeda Organization in Europe .

Nice to know that they still have their sense of humor. ........ :lol:

Peace
-=SF-13=-

And its btw to be singled out that it hasnt been given too much importance to the fact that the message doesnt just mention Iraq but Afghanistan too. That is, withdrawing from Iraq is not the solution.

Back