what exactly are these two up to?

Hes got a point secrecy... But hey what would I know I havent been in a combat situation before, but that doesnt mean I will judge peoples actions that have been in a combat situation because they immediately know more than me simply because of experience.

with as many rounds as they're shooting on a daily basis and with as many 203's that they unload, a couple shots into a car would do little to dent our taxes. the IEDs thing seems plausible.
when i first saw the video i thought of Full Spectrum Warrior. during training they tell you to save your ammo and use your grenades wisely because you're given a limited supply during combat. funny how i thought of a video game first. anyway, if they're unloading like that, and as quiet as it seems there, i'm sure ammo isn't far away, nore is backup if they need it, but that's just my deduction.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
LOL teh usa is teh badily trayned!

But you bring up a point, sence they were so layed back, perhaps they weren't in any danger zone and thus they were only messing around, and not checking for IEDs.

I don't know.

I know that some troops don't get checked out very well on most weapons until they are in the field. Practice, practice, practice.

Joking about Soliders/Marines involved in Combat Operations is not something I will lighten up on.

Berating them and/or having fun at their expense does a disservice to their sacrifice.

First of all I have no intent to disservice them, two I respect and share my deepest worries to every servicemen in Iraq, three I was only referring to the odd video, and four I predict or guess that the video is a training video. However, I don't know how to read Arabic but it does seem to be informing somebody in particular.

during training they tell you to save your ammo and use your grenades wisely because you're given a limited supply during combat.

The instructors stresses to be conservative on ammo and this combat tip is very important. However, there are certain circumstances that this doesn't seem too important. If there is no nearby location to re-supply ammo, then this tip is a priority.

FlyingFrog mentioned the Apache FLIR video. Although the video contains more than two people, the subject does fall into the "What exactly these two guys up to" topic.

And one more thing Egoz, where did you get the first video from? And another question, how did you find the link of this video?

Secrecy said:
And one more thing Egoz, where did you get the first video from? And another question, how did you find the link of this video?
the internet is an amazing place....
well actually i knew a guy who knew a friend who knew a girl who told me about the video and sent me a link. :)

I shot one of those M203's, those are fun to shoot. I was assigned one for a short time.

I think they're just BS'ing around, really what it looks like. Maybe a demonstration for the reporters.

Chances are, the text is saying something bad, like maybe there are women and children in that old car, lol. I'm just kidding but, it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

I asked a guy who knows some basic Arabic what it says.
He's not good enough to translate the paragraphs in the beginning and end but the text in between the shooting is simply counting off the shots. "The first shot," "the second shot," etc.

I wouldn't put it high on the priority list, but if you're not busy that'd be cool. It would give us a good idea of that kind of thing circulating in the middle east.

Back