What is everyone's age?

Locke, just hope that your kids aren't like my sister and me. We had way too much fun decorating the house for my moms birthday :lol:. Oh yeah, happy birthday, Locke.

LIPS said:
36 but still good looking

63 1/2, and I've always been good looking, but now it's been said that I'm "distinguished looking", whatever the hell that means. :lol:

This place aint near as full as old farts as it was once ago!!! (Just kidding, guys!!!)

But really, the average age has to have dropped since I first got here...

tomtom22 said:
LIPS said:

63 1/2, and I've always been good looking, but now it's been said that I'm "distinguished looking", whatever the h**l that means. :lol:

If you and I were Hollywood types and married a gal half our age, she'd still be too old. :?: ;)

Missileer said:
tomtom22 said:
LIPS said:

63 1/2, and I've always been good looking, but now it's been said that I'm "distinguished looking", whatever the h**l that means. :lol:

If you and I were Hollywood types and married a gal half our age, she'd still be too old. :?: ;)

>*Crazy*< said:
This place aint near as full as old farts as it was once ago!!! (Just kidding, guys!!!)

Your'e right and we wouldn't be old farts either!
:roll:

>*CrAzY*< said:

But really, the average age has to have dropped since I first got here...
lol :twisted:

ill be 16 in november and :shock: look a girl YAY :p

Back