What enviroment is the toughest to fight/train in?

What enviroment is the toughest to train/fight in

• Urban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Woodland

• Mountains

• Plains/ flat land

• Sea/beaches

• Jungle

• Other

• Total voters
Sure changing clothes, is the best way sove the problem. But its quite difficult, while your group is hunted trough the the forests by two opfor groups :? .

the best i found out are those function gloves from odlo, that you wear under your military gloves. other guys use neopren gloves instead, so they had always wet, but warm hands

"Sure changing clothes, is the best way sove the problem. But its quite difficult, while your group is hunted trough the the forests by two opfor groups"

No, it is not difficult. Just wear warm fatique coat if you feel yourself cold. I like to wear them specially on guard duty during the night. We got an extra pouch attached on our combat belt during winter and warm "sissitakki" (guerilla coat straight translation) is carried in that pouch. Fast to pull out and put back in. That coat is two sided and has both camo pattern side and white side, just like old camosuit m/62.

"I always liked my old trigger mittens, but I imagine they don't issue those anymore. I used black thinsulate lined Goretex ski gloves in my latter days."

We got woolen trigger mittens too and they are usually good enough but nothing can match own thinsulate glowes and they were even cheap.

One bad thing is clothes getting wet by water and sweat and it is important to get them dry. The best way to dry them is to get a couple of wooden long sticks tied on the roof of tent and hang wet equipments on them overnight or whenever tent is built and warm.

Hegario said:
Snauhi said:
i know what you mean and where did you do you service, Lappi vai?

I served in Rovaniemi. Our "morttileiri" was at this really nice place called Rovajärvi which must be pretty familiar to every Finnish man. :)

Have you ever been in "Playa De Lohtaja"? I have been there last spring and there is f****** cold and fierce wind and snow enough. I found numerous selfmade but huge wooden "Camp Cocks" from all around the ground :D

Back