What does your avatar mean and what past avatars have you used?

The Other Guy

Spam King
My avatar is the logo from the Philadelphia Bell, a member of the World Football League during its short existence.

5807.gif

My Previous Avatar.

forklift.jpg

The Avatar Before That

dog_drink_toilet.jpg

The Oldest Avatar of mine I can remember.

How about you?

I used the Aussie side Western Bulldoggs logo...
200px-2006_AFL_Western_Bulldogs.jpg

My current avatar is the Third and still current Confederate States of America National Flag. It was never decommisioned and as the war was about individual states rights the war never ended. It would have taken leaders from each state of the Confederacy to sign a treaty... that never happened. We are fighting an insurgency, a quiet, intellectual insurgency and NASCAR is our vanguard!!!
The third and final flag of the Confederate States of America, was created by an Act of the Congress of the Confederate States (Second Congress, Session II), approved by the President on the 4th day of March, 1865, four years to the day after the first raising of the STARS AND BARS in Montgomery.

The Flag Act of 1865 describes the flag in the following language:

The Congress of the Confederate States of America do enact, That the flag of the Confederate States shall be as follows: The width two-thirds of its length, with the union (now used as the battle flag) to be in width three-fifths of the width of the flag, and so proportioned as to leave the length of the field on the side of the union twice the width of the field below it; to have the ground red and a broad blue saltier thereon, bordered with white and emblazoned with mullets or five pointed stars, corresponding in number to that of the Confederate States; the field to be white, except the outer half from the union to be a red bar extending the width of the flag.
http://www.confederateflags.org/national/FOTC3dnat.htm

My first avatar in this forums was the Marine Corps emblem. Now, my currently avatar, I like it..

My current is the only one I've ever had...course I havn't been here THAT long.

Pretty much I choose Queen cause I think that they were one of the best bands of all times. And Freddie Mercury had the best voice I've ever heard.

Just something touches me about that man, yes he was gay, and some sort of weird religion, but there was just something that gave him wonderful ability in music, whether it was writing songs, or singing them.

Mine is a picture of my very first tank on active duty. I was driving it when the picture was taken. Our unit was deactivated in 1993, and we had one last roadmarch around the countryside before deactivating, thats when the pic was taken. Soon after, it was loaded onto a ship and sent to Diego Garcia as part of the Ready Reserve Fleet. Hhmm, wonder if it's been upgraded to an M1A2 by now.

My last avater was also a pic of an M1A1.

My oh my oh my ....

<== If you can not figure out what my avatar means, you must be from Mars or Venus ... my signature block should cue you in even IF you do not recognise the avatar.

Mine is the Royal Iranian Coat of Arms and the wing down there is the TECHNICAL/NAVIGATOR wing of the royal Iranian air force (pre-1979) ((That was worn by my father))

My very first avatar when I was but 15 was this green mermaid:

greenmermaid.jpg

I kept her for a long time, and after that still kept with a mermaid theme...I just like them.

Since then I have gone onto many other avatars, mostly fantasy, pixie's, centaurs, ect... I have this blue pixie up right now because it was the first one that caught my eye that resized this small nicely. I've been on the lookout for others...she looks to sad for me.

I have this iPod one up at another forum I'm at, it wouldn't fit the size range here. :- (

shakeit.gif

My avatar is Donald Morden the villain from the best shoot'em'up game ever, Metal Slug. The only guy who has a tank with friggin' buzzsaws.

Well I reckon mine is quite selfexplanatory?
If you don`t get it, follow the directions on it...

Okay, I changed my avatar... my new one is pretty self explanatory...

here's my old one.
PHIB_5889.gif

The WFL's Philadelphia Bell.

Last edited:
300px-Cobra.jpg

Hey, I'm a Cobra fan...

Then I used this image..

america_israel.jpg
. I took the flags from the t-shirt picture.

I'm a huge supporter of Israel.

Then I used the Florida Confederate Flag which is now in my Signature...

Copy.jpg

I support Florida. she is my home state and I support the rights and ideals of the Confederate States of America. States' Rights Before Federal power.....

As of right now I use the current post Confederate Florida State Flag.

image.php

Because Florida is the Great State of Florida and I'm a Floridian.

Last edited:
Well I have used many but I like this one. Not only does it have big bangs and cool graphics art work it also has many meanings....

For example victory through superior fire power or war and peace or just the hypocrisy of it all....and on and on...

Well mines the cat at the mo.... which they think they own the world.

I just love it. Like Pinky and the Brain. :cheers:

Back