What does the world generally think of us Canadians?

What does the world generally think of us Canadians?

• Total voters
Since I have lived in Erie and have met a few Canadians, I have to say you all are a pretty good bunch.

The only beef I have with Canadians is with your media and politics. In Canada, there are more than a few American haters who make it into the news from time to time. Luckly, I realize that the media only tells one side of the story.

Also, how can I hate the country that created Labat Blue!?!?!?

SSG Doody

Well Canadians are mostly friendly and quite detached from the world.
I think they are one of the happiest people in the world.

SAINT said:

Switzerland is #1! :p I don't have anythign really against Canadians except the American haters of course =/ The bad thing though is whenever I confront a Canadian about hating America they always blame the french canadians.. :roll:

I like Canada, I know the place and been there. I also had a girlfriend from SK. Still have buddies downthere.
I agree with the others, everything upthere looks so perfect, chocolate boxes and roses... just like in a soft tv commercial.
I don't like the politics, and their frequent antiamerican views. Apart from Albertans of course.
I think they are nice people but pretty jealous of their big neighbors as well.

I kinda of like the Canadians they are friendly and unfailingly polite for the most part.
However they do tend to have their periods of U.S. bashing and at times a holier than thou attitude towards us.

Oh yeah. And they can't seem to grasp the fact that Canadian Bacon is ham :lol:

Im canadian and i love my country very much. everything EXCEPTcanadian beer. its horribly disgusting. your crazy 03USMC

But I don't like Quebeckers at all. Even though I once :cen: a Quebecois girl some yrs ago. Her name was Myriam and she was one of the rudest girls I ever met. But one of the freakiest too :shock: .

NCdt Steliga said:
'Misguided'? Care to explain? Just want to know what you mean by 'misguided'.
Actually that wasn't original I found it on a humorous map of the world designed from americas point of view, anyway just a bit of fun ;)

I like Canadians!

I despise FRENCH! The fuzzy little poodles run when danger approacxhes.

Cadet_Shelton said:
Actually that wasn't original I found it on a humorous map of the world designed from americas point of view, anyway just a bit of fun ;)

I've seen that map before.

"Canada. Our friendly but backwards neighbors"

Dunno mate.
I been to Switzerland a few times and they appear really dark, sad and depressed. And sometimes just outright p***ed off.
Very different from their Austrian neighbours.
I think mostly the Canadians I met are more happier than the Swiss.

IrishWizard said:
SAINT said:

Switzerland is #1! :p I don't have anythign really against Canadians except the American haters of course =/ The bad thing though is whenever I confront a Canadian about hating America they always blame the french canadians.. :roll:

Back