What did you do today?

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
Since no one started this one yet, how about you tell us what you did today. See who's the most productive in life, ha .:bored:

There's a similar one that TI started. Something you did today that was cool or some such thing.

But anywho, I finished getting the photo lab, cooler, and freezer ready for Friday's inventory, and talked to my BFF Shell for a couple hours. That be all.

Yeah, but that's kind of limited.

My Day:
Woke up at 0600 for school, out of bed by 0620, breakfast and to the bus by 0635. German class first, at 0719. English, Acting, and Gym followed.

Lunch from 1055-1125.

Then... American Studies, Biology, Algebra. Yay. School over at 1409. Practice at 1445... over by 1645.

now I'm going to go eat dinner.

Thursday's are our freight day so I helped unload the truck, put out freight, then stocked enough Pepsi to sink the Titanic. Now I'm just sitting here.

Yesterday, I went to the biggest Cross Country meet in Central Ohio. Spent half the day there, then I came home and watched Ohio State beat Ohio. Had dinner at Steak & Shake. Bought a magazine at Barnes & Noble. Came home and watched more football.

I've been watching football for most of the weekend, and re-arranging my bedroom during commercial breaks and halftimes. :D

I woke up.
Ate breakfast.
I cleaned.
I cleaned.
I cleaned.
I did laundry.
I cleaned.
I loaded.
I unloaded.
I got the attitude for not unloading enough. Apparently.
I vacuumed.
I steam cleaned the kitchen floor.
I vacuumed.
I took out trash.
I left muddy shoe prints all over the steam cleaned kitchen floor. Oops.
And then I went home.

I slept in 'til 1pm, then I watched Ultra Violet. At 4pm I am going to the bank and after dinner I am going to head back up north.

...yesterday I had the kids and we cleaned the basement and upstairs.

I don't think anyone can really understand what that means. We had to get both the basement and the upstairs cleaned, dinner, and homework done within a 4hr period. And we did it.

(Seriously, it was crazy, ninjas would have taken one look in the basement alone and they would have run screaming in fear). :D

Back