What did Santa bring?

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
What did Santa bring y'all?

So folks, what did old man winter bring y'all for christmas (or other holiday)?

I got me a wonderful new book from the misses titled "Fortress Third Reich". It's about the history of all the defenses Germany built and had during WWII. She also got me a nice pair of boots. Needed a set in brown.

I got her a new leather jacket plus a skirt outfit to go with it. Also got her some unmentionables.

Last edited:
Nice! I got myself the book "The Arab Mind" by Raphael Patal on the recommendation of a retired Special Forces LTC that used to work in my shop.

We didn't actually trade presents this year, but I'm getting the missus her red Chinese dress that she'll wear at our wedding, and she's getting me my military sword. At least, that's what we're telling people. :)

"Untergang, Der"

DVD movie about the last days in Hitler's bunker.

DerUntergang-Poster.jpg

Last edited:
I got a laptop this morning (25th)! I'm using it right now. lol I got a book, "Battle". It's about the different battles for last 5,000 years ago. It's a interesting book. And...a couple of DVDs.

The best thing was to see the kid shine for her presents. Baby Born dolls and accessories was the big hit this Christmas I'd say. She also had a pair of skis and other snow toys - time for the old man to bring the family to the snow as the snow isn't coming to the family...

Oh, the new shirt and tie I had was great :smil:

Last edited:
a 5-disc cd changer, massive speakers, and a tuner for my room
this thing is a beast!

beavis and butthead do America
waynes world 1&2
some shirts, boxers and socks

i got alot of books and music and i got some work out cloths and an mp3 player christmas was good this year lots of books oh yeah lol

The usual books and DVDs etc.
A day's "hands on" with the rhino population at the local open zoo.

I'm just so chuffed I'm almost in shock.

I've been a very very good boy!!!

I got spoiled rotten this Christmas. The only thing I asked for was Battlefield 2142, which I got and am enjoying quite much. I also got $270 from various people.

Random stuff that I didn't ask for:
Lexmark Printer
Beginning Programming with Java for Dummies
Norelco Shaver
David Levine 2007 Desk Diary from The New York Review of Books
The Big Lebowski DVD
Shooting lessons
Remote control tarantula

DVD's, MS FSX, Vice City Stories, and your usual sox, pants, shirt things....

I got my pops a wicked expensive bottle of Irish Whiskey from the John Jameson Distillery... Midleton Very Rare, he loves it :)

Last edited:
rifle scope, spotting scope, dvds, books and the assorted cash and clothes that always accompanies christmas

Well I got a bottle of RED DOOR
Chocolate.
I really cool door knocker which is a head of a dragon.:peace:
A coffee cup.
A DVD.

And a hug and kiss from my lil nephew which was the best. ;)

I asked for a little peace and quiet but, as usual, I got the opposite. We our had three kids with their spouses and one girlfriend of the month with my youngest, four Grandsons, one Granddaughter-in-law, one Great Granddaughter, and two dogs. There wasn't one molecule of atmosphere in the house that wasn't in a constant state of agitation. Thank God I haven't let my Wife talk me into buying a smaller house yet. Well, there's the guys in nice white coats to pick me up....

Back