What did you just buy?...

ObjSRgtLw

Let's see if this works like i think it does ;)
Of course pictures of the stuff you purchased would be nice...

I just bought this via internet (after I found out that I have to buy it in addition to the beret... :( [70 Euro] ) :
jZ3EidAQQSAutBL2IuBBEd-30.jpg

Last edited:
The last thing I bought were two books at B&N. But I'm not posting a picture of them. I'm barely admitting to myself that I bought them.

Ugh.

Another 8Gb USB memory stick, I'm sure there's someone who goes around and just steals my memory sticks, this is the third replacement in 6 months. I also bought 10 neck straps to suit, off Ebay as it was cheaper than buying one.

Another 8Gb USB memory stick, I'm sure there's someone who goes around and just steals my memory sticks, this is the third replacement in 6 months. I also bought 10 neck straps to suit, off Ebay as it was cheaper than buying one.

I bought one of those last night. :)

Sounds like it is time to get an external USB hard drive (250Gb is about $100 at Sam's Club). It is bigger but harder to lose/steal. I keep mine in my purse.

Back