what did i do to deserve this?!

master2001

Lately, i've been hanging out in a chatroom on a website i frequent (which shall be left un-named). I met a there that was well...unhappy. I started talking to her there and then i started talking to her on msn. Next minute i know she tells me she doesn't want me to talk to her because she's going to bring me nothing but trouble..... and naturally me being my knucklehead self i said i wasn't going to stop talking to her. A few days later....she tells me she likes me. I'm cool with that. In fact I find it flattering. Now i'm thinking that it's going to stop there but noooo....The next day she says something very....random....She tells me...she wants to have my child! The weird thing is that she doesn't even live in the same country! She lives in Turkey!So i'm completely thrown off by the whole situation...next thing i know...SHE ASKED ME TO MARRY HER!! I'm still reeling from that...tell me...what the hell did i do to make her love me to the point where she wants to have my child!! I'm so frigging lost..

Yep master, a one way ticket to Turkey and remember your passport. :)

Seriously, just let it be - forget all about it and block the person on your MSN client.

Last edited:
There are many women and men willing to do just about anything to get out of the country and conditions they are in.

Of course we do not know the contents of your discussions so we can not say what may or may not have lead her to say she felt as she did.

My advice is to drop it and speak no more to her.

I did tried go to mall and didn't working. And Master2001, forget what I said, just say no to turkish girl.

Alls I know is that practically my whole school is there on friday. So it's good do go there with a few friends and see what's what.

malls, bah! There are easier ways to break your bones than getting trampled in a crowd. Try falling off of a horse into some limestone, or maybe just go into comba.t

master2001 said:
Lately, i've been hanging out in a chatroom on a website i frequent (which shall be left un-named). I met a there that was well...unhappy. I started talking to her there and then i started talking to her on msn. Next minute i know she tells me she doesn't want me to talk to her because she's going to bring me nothing but trouble..... and naturally me being my knucklehead self i said i wasn't going to stop talking to her. A few days later....she tells me she likes me. I'm cool with that. In fact I find it flattering. Now i'm thinking that it's going to stop there but noooo....The next day she says something very....random....She tells me...she wants to have my child! The weird thing is that she doesn't even live in the same country! She lives in Turkey!So i'm completely thrown off by the whole situation...next thing i know...SHE ASKED ME TO MARRY HER!! I'm still reeling from that...tell me...what the hell did i do to make her love me to the point where she wants to have my child!! I'm so frigging lost..
By the way do you have a pic of this girl?:cool:

master2001 said:

*is suspicious* be wary..

You need be careful here. Be careful not to be fooled with and joked at.

Ofcourse, we dont know notning in details soo.. heh.

anyways, whats the current status? 8)
good luck

Back