what did i do to deserve this?!

My guess is that "she" was a 13 year old kid who gets his kicks from doing this stuff, knowing that they are safe in there own homes.

to clear up some stuff. one i don't have a girlfriend. two the situations getting WAY out of hand. (if you want more info i'll tell you) and third, i hate going to the mall all it is is just another frigging headache

Hmmm, I wouldn't trust that girl if I were you. When women speaks of children like that.. well, it's different when they are heading for 30 but this girl is to young.. So be careful. :?

yeah, run for the hills dude!!

she is what you call "unstable"
what you do is called "stay the hell away"
;)

I do agree Master,
i had a run in with a guy that io had met in achat room, and he asked me to bear his child, and i was like, Wiskey Tango Foxtrot? I booted 'em as fast as I could and quit talking to the person, reported his emails as spam and lost his phone number and blockied him on my caller ID.
It was the only way I knew i would be safe, then i saw that he had been stalking me, I got letters sent to my house, flowers, and cards and stuffed teddy's. I went to the police and found out that he was a 54 year old male, who had been classed as a level 3 sex offender and had a habit of visiting chat rooms and getting his kicks trying to get little girls.... it made me scareder than hell and I was truly frightened before he went to jail, because I found on my doorstep a deat rabbit, and a note saying 'Your Next' and it had been my pet.... it was really sick and crule

what a sicko, sounds more like buffalo bob from Silence of the Lambs, i cant believe he killed your rabbit. what a nut job that guy was. good thing he's in jail

Back