What is the current military strength of the Top 10 nations? - Page 6

View Poll Results :Should countries have more or less troops?
More, every country should have a million soldiers. 15 62.50%
Less, large armies are no longer needed. 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

--

September 23rd, 2004  
AsianAmerican

A large army is still something that could help a country in a conventional war. Technology of course will give any country an edge.

Here Is A Picture I Found...... Should Tell You Guys My Views Of War :P
September 23rd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Chinese Army has already defeated American Army and All her Allies in KOREA WAR.

Chinese troops beat the heell out of US troops and forced Americans to flee half way of Korea from Chinese border beyond the middleline 38.

We have beaten you 50 years ago when we were very badly armed, and if you are talking about today then you must be arrogant or simply ignorant.

USA cannot win from China, or India, or Russia, not at all, even in a Conventional War.
September 23rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Chinese Army has already defeated American Army and All her Allies in KOREA WAR.

Chinese troops beat the heell out of US troops and forced Americans to flee half way of Korea from Chinese border beyond the middleline 38.

We have beaten you 50 years ago when we were very badly armed, and if you are talking about today then you must be arrogant or simply ignorant.

USA cannot win from China, or India, or Russia, not at all, even in a Conventional War.
Frog, will you PLEASE STOP IT WITH THE KOREAN WAR. We know that China pushed back the UN forces but the UN forces were able to stop them from completely taking the whole penninsula. The cease-fire was called with the border ending almost exactly the same as it started. That IS NOT A VICTORY SO PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF. You're the only person I've ever heard claim that ANYONE actual achieved victory in the Korean War.

Its this sort of nonsense that Redleg has asked to stop doing.
--
September 23rd, 2004  
AsianAmerican

Korean War = Stalemate
September 23rd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

OK, I know I hit the vital weak point of US Army so you don't wanna hear my Valid Point again and again.

Well, I think I stop here but I still hold my valid argument (Chinese troops conquered the area held by US troops before, that's called Victory)
September 23rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The problem is that you're saying China won. That they beat the United States. They didn't because nobody won. So I'm saying stop saying "We beat the US in the Korean War." Just because Germany pushed pretty far into the Soviet Union does not equate to the Soviet Union losing the war. Same applies to Korea. More than anything, I'm sick of you saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...
September 23rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Its this sort of nonsense that Redleg has asked to stop doing.
That is correct!

And FlyingFrog, I've said it before:
If there ever should be a war between US and China, then God help us all, because none of you will win, but all of us will loose!

So please stop the who's best/we will win posts from now on, they are not leading anywhere (at least nowhere good)!!
September 23rd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Redleg Boss and godofthunder9010 Mate:

I AM SORRY

By the way, I just bought Norway Flag
September 23rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Hey it was Gladius that brought it up. We can be thankful that China, India, Russia and the United States (the most powerful militaries in the world IMO) have not reason to go to war anytime soon.
September 23rd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Korean War

China: Won

North Korea: Lost, Saved.

USA: Won

South Korea: Lost, Saved.

It's true!