What crimes warrant loss of citizenship?

You could shoot them out of a cannon into the sun.... Or force them through a fine mesh screen. I like those solutions.

Please be more precise.

What calibre of gun will we need, also you have not defined the mesh, gauge or material for the screen. Perhaps we could do both, first "screening" them (I like that) then squirting them out of a smaller calibre weapon. The softer projectile causing far less wear on barrels and also a smaller amount of propellant being needed.

Do we have firing tables to calculate the trajectory for Sol? What will happen if they arrive on target at night?

If we would do that in Germany we would destroy our own society because we are dependent on immigrants to hold on to our current population... the birth rate is like half of what it has to be to hold the level of population in Germany :) (interesting isn't it? ^^)

Hey, level of population - I've got a great idea. Cut down on abortion! Bingo - no immigration required. Save Germans!:hide:

what do you want to not-abort? theres no one getting pregnant... damn elucidation (thats the right word) also the traditionel role of the women is crashed... they are more educeted... damn modernization...

My wife is over 30, is well educated and will be heading back into the work force. There's something wrong with the whole new "role" of being female in Germany in that case. I think the problem with women in the West is that they want to become men.

It's just a change in mindset. No one wants more than one kid anymore because they're too concerned with their own lives. Other cultures and ethnicities have managed to avoid this incredible selfishness seen in westerners. This keeps up there'll be none of us left.

Last edited:
Nah, it's more to it than that.

For ages there's been a tendency that well-off men dump their old ladies in favour of a fit young blonde...

So modern women wants to stay fit in order to keep their husband, one way is to avoid having children, or just one.
This is also in order to be of interest on the "open market" if the husband dumps her anyway.

And then there's the TV series and soap operas...

It's just a change in mindset. No one wants more than one kid anymore because they're too concerned with their own lives. Other cultures and ethnicities have managed to avoid this incredible selfishness seen in westerners. This keeps up there'll be none of us left.

I don't want any kids to be honest. EVER.

I don't want any kids to be honest. EVER.

I hope you change your mind at some stage, the world already has enough self centred, bitter old men who have never learned to give and take.

I can't think of a single older couple without kids who don't fall into this category. They have a great life, until they and all their friends get to an age where they find they have very little in common any more, and they have no family to share their later years with. It then becomes a very lonely and somewhat pointless existence, all alone in your own little self centred world.

Personally I think that having kids is what has made my life worthwhile.

Last edited:
Take Spike's word for it. It's well worth it and heck, people on this board talk about serving their country. Having kids is actually a very important part of serving your country. Without a future generation, standing a post with a rifle becomes meaningless.

Agreed. Parenthood is by far the most important vocation. And by far the most rewarding, at its best.

Back