What to do? conscripted but confused! - Page 2

View Poll Results :What should I choose? Combat role or Intelligence?
Combat 6 46.15%
Intelligence 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

--

January 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: thanks

thanks wingnutz
I understand that....Its ok i dont have a problem with keeping my mouth shut...and in Israel everybody has respect for intel....plus there are always my family members to confy to...most have very high security clearences....being officers them selves
January 12th, 2004  
Pogue

I'm 19, so I'm not that much different from you, other than that I am already contracted. For me, let's put it this way. My top 3 choices for branching when I commission are all combat arms. My 4th choice is MI.
January 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes...

But you volenteerd...Anyways....we will see...I still dont know my options...maybe ill get somthing even better then MI
--
January 14th, 2004  
Wingnutz

What could possibly be better than MI? (Just my point of view).
January 14th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: red button

red button pusher...LOL
January 14th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckim715
I'm 19, so I'm not that much different from you, other than that I am already contracted. For me, let's put it this way. My top 3 choices for branching when I commission are all combat arms. My 4th choice is MI.
You can only have two Combat Arms in your top three choices. That tripped me up, too. MP and ADA are not considered combat arms, but you still watch stuff go boom, which is what it seems you're interested in, so you might want to fill in that last choice with one of those.

Also, just FYI FSaG, my dad was MI in the USAF (how about that use of acronyms?) and worked as a linguist, the government paid for him to learn Chinese, Vietnamese, German, and Spanish. And I couldn't even get to an understandable level of the Espanol after four years of classes. What's up with those genetics?
January 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

seriuosly.... my parents are gonna pay me to take spanish... but i've already taken like 4 spanish classes in different things.... why would i learn anything now?

i wanna take french
January 15th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: french

POOF-self edit: was young and stupid...
January 16th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

i didn't get that... how?
January 16th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: never mind.

I was asked to refrain from future french jokes. I am sorrey if I offended anyone. I would note that in WWI the french fought bitterly and to the last man in every area. They also won many battles during the Napolionic era.
Sherman 105