What color is your hair?

What color hair do you have?

• Total voters
Hahahhahahahhaha!!!!! woooo, hoooo!!!..Chief, I know what you do at night :wink:
Now c'mon ...
I didn't lose my hair from bumping the headboards ... I lost my hair from genetics and from wearing hats/helmets for way too many years. :army: :army: :army:

Red, and - story of my life - looks I am the only one (at least that what the poll says)?

Now, with age, beard has gone salty more or less (but as I shave off and on if I encounter myself in the mood and get realistic enough to digest whoom I am facing in the (that!) mirror...:)), but the rest still holds atm...

Rattler

Not so fast rattler! I'm a reddish brown. Most folks say brown, or depending on how much I've been in the sun, blond. Somehow my girlfriends have always confirmed "ohhhh yeah! He's a red head! Trust me!" :pirate:

I'm a natural redhead/auburn (depending on who you ask), but I usually have it dyed black and dark brown.

I'm a natural redhead/auburn (depending on who you ask), but I usually have it dyed black and dark brown.
<GAAAAASSP!!!!> TRAITOR!

Gingers rule! Gingers rule! Gingers rule! Gingers rule! (according to Eric Cartman) :drunkb:

lol! j/k!

<GAAAAASSP!!!!> TRAITOR!

Gingers rule! Gingers rule! Gingers rule! Gingers rule! (according to Eric Cartman) :drunkb:

lol! j/k!

LOL I know, I know!! I used to hate my reddish hair and fair skin. Now.....who am I kidding? I still hate them!! :p

Back