What City are you from?

Caffeine

On the Whole "what country are you from" question I was wondering if there was anyone near where I have lived. Maybe there is some longtime friends on here that I don't know about. I have served with a lot of people. Who knows we may find a slough of mutual friends on here.

I was born in Santa Rosa, California. I lived in Rochester Minnesota for 5 years and in Grants Pass, Oregon from the age of 13 until I joined the service. I spent 4 years in Yokosuka and I am now in Gaeta, Italy.

I was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. And raised in Dartmouth NS. I currently live in Kelowna BC Canada.
I have lived in Vancouver/Richmond/Surry/Chilliwack/Kamloops BC, Lethbridge AB, and Halifax NS.

Born: Shaw AFB / Sumpter SC
Lived: Springfield IL, Kansas City MO, Buena Vista VA, Emporia KS, Ft Bragg NC and currently live on Fort Riley KS.

Born: Ottawa, Ontario
Living: Campus Fort Saint-Jean, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec

Born: Salisbury, NC
Live: Salisbury, NC

Both parents born and raised in the area (I mean like same area code lol, as in 1- _ _ _ - same 3 digits - _ _ _ _)

Lol, thats how it is around here.

Scarborough, Maine

I miss being on the ocean and here's why

1214_01_9_web.jpg

That's about 15 minutes from my house

Lived in Bismark north dakota, minneapolis minnesota, souixfalls south dakota, rapid city south dakota, currently living in Watertown south dakota.

Darkmb101 said:
Born: Garden Grove, CA
Living in: Irvine, CA
And will forever be a Southern Californian.

Born in Hollywood CA
Live in San Diego CA
and like you, will forever be a So CALifornian!!!!!

(although my entire family is in South Florida)

you should see it during a sun rise. If I am in Maine during New Years, I like to go to the ocean to see the sun rise. It is a good way to welcome the New Year although I freeze my butt off in the process.

I miss it...

There goes another postcard picture. Very pretty. Germany is supposed to be a pretty nice place to be. One of my brothers was stationed there for several years, and liked it alot.

Back