What Cadet Corps do you belong to? - Page 4

View Poll Results :What Cadet Corps do you belong to?
Royal Canadian Air Cadets 5 8.47%
Royal Canadian Army Cadets 2 3.39%
Royal Canadian Sea Cadets 2 3.39%
Civil Air Patrol 12 20.34%
AFJROTC 3 5.08%
AFROTC 2 3.39%
AJROTC 8 13.56%
AROTC 0 0%
NJROTC 5 8.47%
NROTC 0 0%
MCJROTC 6 10.17%
MCROTC 0 0%
USNSCC 6 10.17%
Air Training Corps (UK) 2 3.39%
Army Cadet Force (UK) 0 0%
Sea Cadet Corps (UK) 1 1.69%
Marine Cadet Corps (UK) 1 1.69%
Combined Cadet Force (UK) 0 0%
ANZAC (Australia/New Zealand Cadets) 1 1.69%
Other 3 5.08%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 5th, 2004  
Trevor

Do you mean he was a C/CMSgt, and he had to become a C/2Lt or he was gone, or he was a C/Col and had to become a flight officer or senior member?
October 5th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

He is still a Chief right now, he is pushing them as far as he can while still being a cadet. One of his favorite sayings is "What are they going to do? Kick us out or something?" He lives by that, even when in uniform, and defiantly when in civies.
October 6th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

USNSCC
Seaman Recruit.
Wish I was in either Army or Navy JROTC.
--
October 6th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Ah, same here, exept im liking the whole Seacadet thing.
Hey what unit are you from.
October 6th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
One of the Chiefs at our squadron has been a chief for about 2 yrs now, and got a letter from CAP HQ basically saying become an officer or you're gone.
Yeah, you have to promote at least twice a year. But I have never heard of HQ sending people letters like that....
This is a c/CMSgt I believe.

But, that was 2 years... Which is a long time, and national would probably end up noticing something like that... *grumbles about national getting priorities in order and do other stuff then send out letters like that.*

Sorry, a little frustrated with some things, I'll post them on the CAP Shoutouts.
October 7th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
He is still a Chief right now, he is pushing them as far as he can while still being a cadet. One of his favorite sayings is "What are they going to do? Kick us out or something?" He lives by that, even when in uniform, and defiantly when in civies.
well by regs they can according to regs you must advance in grade (Rank) atleast 2 times a year or your membership can be terminated.

CAPF 2b read Personnel Action - Termination of Membership and under cadet Failure to advance at least 2 ranks per year is listed.

and yes It has been used in VAWG before. Ask C/Col Pleasent
October 7th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism
Ah, same here, exept im liking the whole Seacadet thing.
Hey what unit are you from.
Ingrham Division, you?

I like Sea Cadets but as I said.........
October 7th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Lonestar squadron, based out of NAS JRB Ft. Worth, weres the Ingram Division based.
October 8th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Pomona, Ca.
October 9th, 2004  
HerndonCadet

Cadet Battalion Commander, NJROTC
Area 5
Herndon High School
Hornet Battalion

Go Red and Black!

(I wish I was in AJROTC, but I guess it's ok cuz we kick the Army's butt every time we compete against them. Drill, Rifle, Inspection, Color Guard, doesn't really matter.)