• ARMY

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • AIR FORCE

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • OTHER

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

aznprince1989

What branch are you serving in right now? whether its NJROTC or active military service plz reply also if your not serving in the military or jsut happens to be part of this post plz post which branch you would prefer to join or most likely be comfortable going in :smile:

Thk You

an addition to my previous message I just wanted to state that i am conducting an experiment seeing how many people are from certain branches and what branch has the most personal in this forum thk you once again and Hoorah :m1:

Last edited by a moderator:
phoenix80 said:
Imperial Iranian Air Force! :visor: :visor: :visor:

((does that count?))

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Yes it does count.. i guess that would go under airforce and thk you for taking my poll ...

I can not answer your poll - I served in two services.

------------------ Army & Navy ------------------

Retired Jun 30,1992 from the Navy.

United States Army.
11B Infantry

The Birthday of the United States Army was June 14th, 1775.
And guess what was the first unit created when the Army was born.
INFANTRY!!!!!

Ten companies of riflemen were authorized by a resolution of the Continental Congress on June 14, 1775.

Army ADA
ada1.jpg

What if we enlisted in the Army, were given a medical discharge six days before leaving for basic, and are now weighing our opions between joining the Army or Marines? (AGAIN! >.< )

Answer to your question.

Damien435 said:
What if we enlisted in the Army, were given a medical discharge six days before leaving for basic, and are now weighing our opions between joining the Army or Marines? (AGAIN! >.< )

My answer: A civilian. :)crybaby: from laughter. )

phoenix80 said:
I think it should be in my profile!

Your profile states that you served 1999-2002. However, the IIAF ceased to exist in 1979.

Nothing against you, but I find it inappropriate that some mod deleted my message that said that I represent the "Global Liberation Army".

Back