What books are you reading over Christmas break?

I just picked these two up at the local market the other day. They are oldies but should be good reads.

IT DOESN'T TAKE A HERO: THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF GENERAL H.
NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF.

NIGHT DROP: THE AMERICAN AIRBOURNE INVASION OF NORMANDY
by S.L.A. MARSHALL.

Six Days of War by Michael Oren

im waiting till the post christmas sales, then i will hit borders like a hurricane and buy lotsa stuff!!

If I get some time, probably Tom Clancy's Op Center: Mission of Honor. Started it a while back, and accidentally left it at home when I came here.

I read it years ago. I didn't like it.

NCdt Steliga said:
If I get some time, probably Tom Clancy's Op Center: Mission of Honor. Started it a while back, and accidentally left it at home when I came here.

the whole tom clancy empire has moved beyond "cool" into "hi-im-bill-gates'-apprentice" its seriously out of control
yeah, ok the games are ok, hes an author for crying out loud, write some decent stuff!!!!
i want more books like rainbow6 - minimal plot, paper deep characters, lots of guns and technical details!

EagleStrike said:
Hey Bory where do you get that Black Hawk Down book?
do you have a link to it also, if you've read it is it good?

EagleStrike

I actully bought it at a second hand book stall at my sisters school, sorry don't have a link.

It's a really insightful book, mark Bowden did years of research into it before he publishied it

American Soliders- A study of Soliders/Marines involved in ground combat from WWI to Vietnam.

Rereading Guadalcanal Diary. Just cause I like it.

Hi,

• [*]Advanced Computer Architecture Parallelism , Scalability Programmability ---Kai Hwang

[*]IBM PC Assembly Language and Programming --- Peter Abel

[*]My Experiment With Truth -- M.K. Gandhi

List is Kinda Long But i am planning to finish these
:shock: :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Back