What is the best take down round for a zombie?

12 gauge buckshot.

Basically what you want is leather jacket, snake skin boots, a samurai sword, 12 gauge mossberg, and a .45 colt. After that you're set to survive any zombie attack.

Of course you need some Johnny Cash playing.

well according to extensive research from Resident Evil the most effective round for zombies is a sawed off shotgun.

Interesting topic.. :lol:

It's fun, but I think it belongs in the General Chit chat.. :)

Redleg said:
Interesting topic.. :lol:

It's fun, but I think it belongs in the General Chit chat.. :)
lol atleast is wasn't closed :p but even so i must say that this needs the people who read the equipment forum's opinon because they know a lot

i would have dual colt .45s, benneli M1 semi auto shotgun, and a sword :)

texasrebel211 said:
this needs the people who read the equipment forum's opinon because they know a lot

Be careful, if you say that too much they might start believing you. :lol:

Your talking about the type of zombies that take one hit to the head and (I was going to say die, but I guess they're already dead) fall over right? Just like in "Dawn of the Dead" correct?

In that case I'll take an M4 with the dual drum magazine. It's compact has good accuracy at close range and has lots of ammo. 5.56 round probaly not the best stopping power, but you do get alot of it, since theres probably alot of zombies to go around.

The one thing that would really help, that people never have in most of those movies is body armor. Even simple plastic body armor used in sports for you arms and legs and some sturdy gloves would prevent alot of zombie bites, thus preventing you from becoming one.

Back