What is the best take down round for a zombie?

airmanpatroler said:
not so the radiation would kill off the bacteria from the fallout and it cant be a chemical because it would be next to impossible to spread a chemical over long distances. and BTW what were the movies?

I think the first one was "Return of the Living Dead", the other one was "Resident Evil: Apocalypse".

The reason I was saying this because in one movie plot the zombification was originaly spread by a leak from a container. At first the spread was stopped by disposing of the bodies at the local crematorium. However, this caused the chemical or bateria from the ashes to spread into the air landing in onto the local graveyard. The rain that ensude caused the substance in the ashes to seep into the coffins beuried beneath the ground, after which mayhem ensued.

At the end of the movie a low yeild nuclear device was used which stopped the spread, so yes you maybe right in the fact that a nuclear blast would sufice in destroying whatever substace had caused the zombification.

texasrebel211 said:
rotc boy said:
everyone is putting way to much thought into this :roll:
not so, this is a relavant topic and contains some very important information

Absolutely! Relevant and important, especially when combating those pesky, if not dreaded zombies.
;)

My choices would be: an M16 w/m203 grenade launcher and bayonet. Master key shotgun would be secondary (buckshot of course) and then a colt .45. This would all be supported by an uparmored 5 ton truck with assorted mounted weapons preferably a m240G in the passenger side, a grenade launcher in one corner, .50cal machine in the other, a .50cal mounted with a 81mm direct fire mortar in a back corner along with a .50cal in another corner and a minigun in the middle. A open turrented 25mm cannon would also be nice in the back.

Obviously there would be a highly motivated crew to man all the weapons. I stole a lot of the ideas from the gun trucks used in Vietnam and the weaponry on the brown water navy craft from back then. Maybe gun trucks should be reintroduced to Iraq to help against the convoy ambushes.

Dragunov SVD sniper rifle, backed up with an AK-47, White Phosphorous Grenades, and an RPG-7. Anything that survives is extremely lucky.

True, a tank would work. There's no possible way that any zombie could get into it, so...yeah.

ok were talking zombies, the undead mummy looking things that walk around and go, "uhhh uhhhhh." this isnt the movie Alien where they have acid spit.

<puts on cape and mage hat>
<casts lvl 99 holy bolt>
<zombies poof>
<fatality.... flawless victory>

I'd have to go with the flamethrower straped to the AR-15 or pump action 12 gauge like what Ripley used in ALIEN :rambo:

Back