What is the best Bullet-proof vest in the world?

I came cross get the following picture and I am wondering:

I once heard the best was made in South Africa, is that true? or Made in China?

bush_back.jpg

whosewar2000 said:
I came cross get the following picture and I am wondering:

I once heard the best was made in South Africa, is that true? or Made in China?

bush_back.jpg

I think that the vest was a PROmax ceramic vest. It's probaly argueable that a OTV vest is the best in the world...

lol the one that's Made in China is probably a thousand bucks cheaper, looks exactly the same but will leave you dead once shot. :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:
lol the one that's Made in China is probably a thousand bucks cheaper, looks exactly the same but will leave you dead once shot. :lol:

Just like those Chinese flat-screens? :lol:

And answering whosewar; they're made in the U.S. :)

AsianAmerican's post the funniest post !!!! I just love that picture

I am starting wondering: if Bush will wear that in next debate . :lol:

It's got to be a lousy job.
Apparently the chances of getting out of 2 years of mine disarming without getting mangled is about 50/50.
It's one of things I'd never do. Ugh. :(
Better to just explode them from a distance.

I dont know if i could do it, as if a bomb goes off your going to lose your hands, and personally i would probably prefer to lose my legs or eyes rather than lose both hands.

I think God is on to somthing. I'm betting those laser weapons are useless on it! The armor of the future is the armor of the past. ;)

battery said:
I think God is on to somthing. I'm betting those laser weapons are useless on it! The armor of the future is the armor of the past. ;)

I just think exact opposite way
Laser weapon, with enough power can simply make hole thougth iron (cause the laser will fuse it), rather than like bullet being stopped.

I have an Interceptor bullet proof vest with level IIII ceramic plates. Which one is best really depends on the use. For combat where you face rifle rounds ie 7.62 from AK's you need to have good coverage and level IIII protection without losing to much mobility. The interceptor is light comfortable as it can be and provides level IIII protection of the majority of your back and chest, the rest of your upper torso to include your neck and groin area. It doesn't weigh too much and you keep the majority of your mobility. Until something else comes out that is better this will stay as my choice.

whosewar2000 said:
battery said:

I just think exact opposite way
Laser weapon, with enough power can simply make hole thougth iron (cause the laser will fuse it), rather than like bullet being stopped.

I know. :) Was just kidding. ;)

Back