What do you believe?

It was a little too deep so I deleted it. Not sure it would be right for the forum. I'll send you a message later..

thanks anyway

Sara

I'm letting things get to me too much, that's all Brit. One of those times ... I think we all have them. I posted here and shouldn't have.

Thanks y'all I appreciate it. I've been a little sensitive lately guess it's the weather and so many changes in my life. I've been a member here for a while and maybe some of you know what I mean when sometimes I sign in because it feels like another "home".. maybe sounds weird but it's true.

Y'all are good people and it's not always easy to find that in "person".. LIFE.

But I have faith that things will be ok soon.

Thanks Highway Man....
t4604.gif

Dearest Sara,
I missed your original post. Had a handful of things at home that needed tending to. Write me, you know I will write you back!

Always,
Dadsgirl

To quote Namvet, "Trust, but verify"
Remember all that sabotage crap that was happening in our home? I mean every nook and cranny bared, furniture defaced, it got worse......
Things put back in the wrong places., etcetera. Now , who had the time and access??
It was the first person I thought of. The person who now lives one thousand miles away... Likes to FaceTime only me(?!) Very disturbed. I found my name and his name written on a frame I was looking for.
My (step)son that always says he loves me.
Love and harm do NOT jive.
Trust, but verify

I'm disgusted. We've gotten a new fence, getting new front door. Going to get alarm system when it's installed. More than dangerous if you only knew. He's even been through my financial papers and such.
May karma teach him a huge lesson.

Dadsgirl

Make sure he hasn't nicked your wallet Sara, he is a bloody Scouser after all.:p

No worries Brit.. I have surprises for people with sticky fingers.
t1609.gif

m1204.gif

To quote Namvet, "Trust, but verify"
Remember all that sabotage crap that was happening in our home? I mean every nook and cranny bared, furniture defaced, it got worse......
Things put back in the wrong places., etcetera. Now , who had the time and access??
It was the first person I thought of. The person who now lives one thousand miles away... Likes to FaceTime only me(?!) Very disturbed. I found my name and his name written on a frame I was looking for.
My (step)son that always says he loves me.
Love and harm do NOT jive.
Trust, but verify

I'm disgusted. We've gotten a new fence, getting new front door. Going to get alarm system when it's installed. More than dangerous if you only knew. He's even been through my financial papers and such.
May karma teach him a huge lesson.

Dadsgirl

Oooh too creepy...
t3610.gif
... and you're right dadsgirl.. what goes around comes around.
m0409.gif
.. comes around goes around.....until the world stops spinning..

Last edited:
An insane asylum is what that young man needs. I can't TELL you some of the disgusting things he's done.
Funny part, I've forgiven him. NOT FORGOTTEN though. At least he's over a thousand miles away.
I've had to replace clothes, shampoos, lotions, lingerie.....et al.

Back