What do you believe?

Y'all have me looking up your phrases again.. I've never heard of a chocolate teapot and actually found out they're useful as well. I want one...I love a hint of chocolate in my coffee. It'll be my chocolate "coffee"pot. I drink my tea cold with lots of ice. A friend of mine was visiting New York once and ordered a glass of iced tea... the waiter brought her a bottle of Asti Spumante. Our Southern accent certainly has its own thang goin' on. :cool:

Courtesy of BBC NEWS... beep beep...
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-29126161
t2801.gif

"John Costello of the Nestle Product Technology Centre, in York, said it took six weeks to develop the final teapot for the challenge"

_77473986_023804942-1.jpg
t2801.gif

Yes... I'm up late again. :crybaby:

Last edited:
. Our Southern accent certainly has its own thang goin' on. :cool:

Yes... I'm up late again. :crybaby:

Many years ago I was in Florida and with the trouble and strife and saucepan lids (Remember the translation?) visited a Southern themed park, with dozens of gorgeous young ladies in frilly dresses, one said to me in her Southern accent "Hello darlin." I melted, my knees went wobbly, my eyes glazed and I became a gibbering idiot. I wanted to take her home but the trouble and strife wasnt having any of it. BUGGER:cry:

Many years ago I was in Florida and with the trouble and strife and saucepan lids (Remember the translation?) visited a Southern themed park, with dozens of gorgeous young ladies in frilly dresses, one said to me in her Southern accent "Hello darlin." I melted, my knees went wobbly, my eyes glazed and I became a gibbering idiot. I wanted to take her home but the trouble and strife wasnt having any of it. BUGGER:cry:

So your wife doesn't use those words often, eh? What does she call you?

"unnecessary"? ... what a proper word to use.. and sweet. Or do you mean they were speaking to you unnecessarily?
m04112.gif

I wanted her to talk to me some more while I dribbled.:p

Your wife sounds like a southerner already.. and we use cast iron skillets.
m0406.gif

My missus is from the East End of London, East Enders don't bugger about. I knew I was pushing my luck when I asked the missus if I could take her home with us. She didn't say a word, she gave me one of her withering looks that sinks ships.:-(

I wanted her to talk to me some more while I dribbled.:p

My missus is from the East End of London, East Enders don't bugger about. I knew I was pushing my luck when I asked the missus if I could take her home with us. She didn't say a word, she gave me one of her withering looks that sinks ships.:-(

East Enders.... Swear I saw that on the telly.

Back