What do you believe?

What with you being a scouser, you're very well acquainted with the word. :D

Well look who dropped in.. my favorited Brit Pack Troop Commander.
m04127.gif

If I'd have known you were coming I would've baked a cake.
m0428.gif

Half chewed or not, I'm still able to make your life a misery on here too. :twisted:

Please do so.. It's always fun watching y'all degrade each other in such nice acceptable ways of course.
m0439.gif

I don't doubt that, it's natural behaviour for scousers. :D

I thought Highway Man had changed his scouser ways and became an upstanding citizen... am I wrong? He doesn't let ME get by with a thing (number police).. so he must have become a new man. Or a great actor..I haven't had anything missing so he hasn't nicked a thing from me.. except a little piece of my heart- the friendship part.
m0402.gif

The life had been so much easier if the people residing on the islands known as the British isles spoke English and not something incomprehensible.

Wot????
I went up the apples for me whistle, done me barnet, put a pony in me lucy, kiss the trouble and saucepan lids, at the gallop down the frog to the pig and whistle meeting me bakers dozen for a pigs ear or three. There was a fella on the old joanna, I can't Adam and Eve it I came out with over a score, so me bakers dozen and me went for a ruby after I had a butchers through the window.:p

Wot????
I went up the apples for me whistle, done me barnet, put a pony in me lucy, kiss the trouble and saucepan lids, at the gallop down the frog to the pig and whistle meeting me bakers dozen for a pigs ear or three. There was a fella on the old joanna, I can't Adam and Eve it I came out with over a score, so me bakers dozen and me went for a ruby after I had a butchers through the window.:p

If I may be so polite to ask gentle persons, wtf are ye gabbin' about this time?!!!
:)

You were in the forces when Centurion was a rank not a tank! :p

Any more out of you pimple head and you'll get a spear up yer jacksy.:drunkb:

If I may be so polite to ask gentle persons, wtf are ye gabbin' about this time?!!!
:)

I'll translate for you

I went up the apples (Apples and Pears...Stairs) for me whistle (Whistle and flute...........suit), done me barnet ( Barnet Fair...............Hair), put a pony (25 pounds) in me lucy (Lucy Locket........Pocket), kiss the trouble (Truble and strife..........wife) and saucepan lids( Kids), at the gallop down the frog (Frog and toad.......Road) to the pig and whistle(Pig and Whistle pub) meeting me bakers dozen (Cousin) for a pigs ear (Beer)or three. There was a fella on the old joanna (Piano), I can't Adam and Eve (Believe) it I came out with over a score (over 20 pounds), so me bakers dozen (Cousin) and me went for a ruby (Ruby Murry....Curry) after I had a butchers (Butchers hook.......look) through the window.

Clear now? :p

Last edited:
Well look who dropped in.. my favorited Brit Pack Troop Commander.
m04127.gif

If I'd have known you were coming I would've baked a cake.
m0428.gif

Please do so.. It's always fun watching y'all degrade each other in such nice acceptable ways of course.
m0439.gif

I thought Highway Man had changed his scouser ways and became an upstanding citizen... am I wrong? He doesn't let ME get by with a thing (number police).. so he must have become a new man. Or a great actor..I haven't had anything missing so he hasn't nicked a thing from me.. except a little piece of my heart- the friendship part.
m0402.gif

Once a scouser always a scouser. This one is even worse, he's a traitor. He is a scouser with a job, even if he doesn't do much while working, but still...

Back